Republic/Chataqua

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

JetFumes

Just curious what the training is like at Chataqua. Plus, how do they determine if you go to the 170 or the 145?

They fill the postition which they need at the time of your interview.

For the E170, the required 1500TT 300Mul and you have to be 23 years old. Basically ATP Mins. Most of the people going to the E170 have prior Part 121 time as well.

I can't speak for the E145/135, but training was great on the E170. The entire program is contracted out to FSI. (STL) It was very relaxed and informative.

JetFumes said:
Just curious what the training is like at Chataqua. Plus, how do they determine if you go to the 170 or the 145?

Before you apply, might I suggest you learn how to spell Chautauqua. That would be an instant trashcan app.

I know everyone hates to hear this question, but from you guys who are currently working at Chautauqua, what do you think the current upgrade times are?

I'm sitting at times nice enough to start going somewhere and I'm not sure where I want to try to go.. :)

JetFumes said:

If you dont mind being paid like a cheap whore then you'll get the 170.

Helpful insight is few and far between on this board. :) Lots of people want to show you how stupid you are.. I've never seen a board quite like it, really.. So you gotta just wade through the garbarge.. There is some valuable info out there, but there is a ALOT of garbage on this board..

Everyone wants to complain and moan about this and that, rather than just help someone out. :)

Whiskerbizkit said:
If you dont mind being paid like a cheap whore then you'll get the 170.
\\

Better yet, if you want to F_ck a cheap whore, contact Wiskerbizkits fat mother. She has "serviced" our pilot group for the past 4 months as is doing a great job.

Ugh.. You guys are sharing a fat mother? :)

ERJDRVR2 said:
\\

Better yet, if you want to F_ck a cheap whore, contact Wiskerbizkits fat mother. She has "serviced" our pilot group for the past 4 months as is doing a great job.

Priceless!

Latest resources

Back