Republic/Chataqua

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
91 said:
Ironically enough, I misspelled the company's name on all of my initial paperwork I sent in to them.

Yeah, but then... You've always been kind of a buffoon. :rolleyes: Like the new avatar. Are all them biznitches yours? Or did you rent them along with the fish?

L.

sleddriver77 said:
Or did you rent them along with the fish?

The chicks caught the fish, with their bare hands..

hockeypilot44 said:
1200 of 1200 something if you fly a Saab for Shuttle America

If you're so sure of that, why won't your MEC agree to an arbitration date? Instead your reps, specifically PP, want to delay so we get furloughed and you have leverage.

Even your local and your local's attorney have agreed to the date. It seems to be only your pilot group's elected representative that wants us to lose our jobs.

Glad we're the same union...in Unity?

sleddriver77 said:
Yeah, but then... You've always been kind of a buffoon. :rolleyes: Like the new avatar. Are all them biznitches yours? Or did you rent them along with the fish?

L.

Buffoon or not, I always have enjoyed seafood.

i just went through the whole process with chq and it seems like they have no ryme or reason as to what aircraft you get...im a low timer so i completley expected and was happy when i got the 145...however there is a gentlemen in my class with over 3000 tt and 1000 mulit (no turbine) who was also assigned the 145...WHO KNOWS....the place is still da bomb though

FandE said:
If you're so sure of that, why won't your MEC agree to an arbitration date? Instead your reps, specifically PP, want to delay so we get furloughed and you have leverage.

Even your local and your local's attorney have agreed to the date. It seems to be only your pilot group's elected representative that wants us to lose our jobs.

Glad we're the same union...in Unity?
You forgot to mention the F/A's who were NON-UNION got date of hire while we get furloughed for leverage.

Just curious where my 6/99 class date would put me if I were still there ???

Anyone...???...

And yes, I'm still glad I left...

Latest resources

Back