• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Republic CEO says undercover stint opened his eyes

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Guess he had to try something to change his image.

He turned every Wisconsin politician against him, and his company after opening up his pie hole by insulting Milwaukee. Made national news. Now MKE politicians are trying to get Airtran to move their headquarters up there. lol. And Airtran is expanding rapidly in MKE for some reason.

UNDERCOVER BOSS ON NOW w/ BRYAN BEDFORD of REPUBLIC

UNDERCOVER BOSS ON NOW w/ BRYAN BEDFORD of REPUBLIC
SOMEONE is making mega $$$$. Anyone watching Undercover Boss right now see Bedford's Super Premium Mega Maxi Mansion with the basketball court, all the turrets, etc? Right before he talked about employees needing to take wage cuts in order to keep their jobs... :angryfire

The RJ business (and acquiring bigger and bigger) is doing QUITE well it seems.

Shhhh...don't tell the kool-aid pilots on here that, though.

SOMEONE is getting wealthy in this economy. (...and in typical fashion airline pilots believe the broke nonsense and keep taking pay cuts)

Oh yeah...love the born again bs too from someone who has destroyed people's careers & airlines

Last edited:
The only basketball court I can afford now is the NERF type that clips on top of the door. Thank you for saving 400 pilot jobs at Midwest you jerkoff! I'm really glad I wasn't planning on making a career there! Sense the sarcasm. Bedford you're an A$$HOLE! If I were the cleaning lady I would've made you lick the toilets clean!!!!

Last edited:
...so rather than give the completely BROKE people $$$ he sends them on vacations & gives them $ to donate to CHARITY??? Is he that far removed from their circumstances STILL????

...and then the best part...he graced the whole airline with their 10% paycut back..WELL... "over the course of the next 3 years" anyway. Doesn't even cover cost of living increases! ARGH

An hour of my life wasted to b/s

What a piece of crap this guy is. All religion and family while boning the workers. Then at the end he says he is giving back the 10%, but over 3 years, which is basically a COLA! Then the sweet music plays and people cry, and he goes home to his mansion.

Latest resources

Back