• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Republic CEO says undercover stint opened his eyes

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
The least the show could do is not make it completely obvious that the positions and people with whom he worked were strategically picked out. This guy makes Tim Hoeksema bin Laden look like a pagan.

So, does he have to work for $15k/yr. and live with his mom while commuting to GRR like some of his FA's?

I mean, to REALLY get the full CHQ experience...

TC

P.S.--Hope all the CHQ people who got me (and the other ex-TWA commuters) to work IND-STL are doing ok! We miss you.

Spot on, AA717driver.

If he wants the true experience, you'd think some high speeds would be in order, with the hotel van 45 min late; etc.

And he should have to commute to MKE in Dec and Jan, since he made things so peachy for us Midwesties.

Last edited:
Sue and Tui are as good and better people than the show portrayed. This is the core of what Frontier is all about. Personally, i didnt even notice what Bryan was saying, i was just happy that great people like this got their say. Sorry to interrupt the hate-fest, now back to your regularly scheduled programming. Dont worry about little old Frontier, I'm sure that all of these great people will be out of work within a few months like most of you are hoping for. Cheers, bitches.

^^ well guess what, all of the great employees of the once best airline in the country named Midwest are without jobs, so get over it.

And, NO I am not hoping that any of the Frontier employees lose their job like we did at Midwest, just don't expect us to love your new ceo.

TuI is awesome.

In my opinion, Bryan Bedford is a liar, cheat and a con artist.

(It takes him four days on the line to realize that he needs to repay back 10% in 3 years? What a joke. What is inflation over 3% a year?)

BB, God will show you the path. You are and have used his name in vain to conquer your quest. You are only fooling the weak, desperate and people who want to kiss your rear end. Shame on you. This show only makes me wonder about your true motives. The show wasn't done for publicity? Liar. You realize now that cross utilization is bad? Then you need a new Mngmt team. You yourself paid for TUI's college fund? Hector's vacation? LIAR! First off, look at the K!$$ A$$ mngmt board you have. They are all ready to say YES to you. They look like they are scared of you. I guess you get what you pay for. I would not use any of those clowns to run an airline.

CYA

Last edited:
I've known Sue for 13 years, she is an awesome woman who always has a smile and hug for her coworkers.
I think this show did a very good job of portraying the dedication and professionalism of Frontier employees.

I've known Sue for 13 years, she is an awesome woman who always has a smile and hug for her coworkers.
I think this show did a very good job of portraying the dedication and professionalism of Frontier employees.

SUe is a GEM!! I HAVE NEVER EVER SEEN her complain. Her beautiful SMILE is always evident. Now, we need to put SUE in the board room. Pompous, Elitist like BB will never open their minds. In their decrepit little minds, they are always right. SO they hire robots to feed their egos. For proof, look at the mngmt team. Instead of hiring Strong, motivated mngrs, they hire ROBOTS and YES people.

CYA

Why didn't he hang out with the pilots????? That could have been some great reality TV.

Latest resources

Back