• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Republic Bought Comair

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Delta TA passes. CHQ buying CMR just became alot more feasible.

I agree. Just heard the Delta pilots passed the ta. I'm not the sharpest knife in the drawer, but it makes the rumor a little more likely. Any thoughts?

One thing I have learned in this racket is NEVER believe anything until you call for 'gear up' in it.....

"Believe it or not, This is true. I just got a call from my fathers friend who works in managment at chq. He told me to be on the lookout for the press release with in the next 24 hours. I have a feeling this is going to be bad for everyone involved. My days in aviation are winding to a close anyway."

Well, its been 24 hours, where's the big announcement? The problem with spreading rumors with definate timelines is they are the easiest to disprove when the timeline is not met.

felixpuppy said:
"Believe it or not, This is true. I just got a call from my fathers friend who works in managment at chq. He told me to be on the lookout for the press release with in the next 24 hours. I have a feeling this is going to be bad for everyone involved. My days in aviation are winding to a close anyway."

Well, its been 24 hours, where's the big announcement? The problem with spreading rumors with definate timelines is they are the easiest to disprove when the timeline is not met.

It was never specified that the 24 hours were in a row. lol....
Bouyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

I am a 3rd yr FO at Comair on the 50 seater CRJ and my pay rate is $38.33. Those consessionary rates that have been posted are only going to be put into effect once the flight attandants contract is amended and who knows if that will ever happen. What about the CHQ buying Comair rumor? Rumors are all we have these days I guess. I hate rumors.

mhdecker said:
I am a 3rd yr FO at Comair on the 50 seater CRJ and my pay rate is $38.33. Those consessionary rates that have been posted are only going to be put into effect once the flight attandants contract is amended and who knows if that will ever happen. What about the CHQ buying Comair rumor? Rumors are all we have these days I guess. I hate rumors.

Like the Rumor about weather or not you are married... Cmon man some of our enquiring FA's want to know!

JJs Cantina said:
What do you know, you are an aisl donkey.
Spelling issue-done.
Why would I risk a family friends job.
I suppose if anyone knows you they can figure it out any way. Confirmation of cowardice-done.
Hey, could I get a diet coke with some ice please... and some peanuts.
No. Rejection of service-done.

Next!

Latest resources

Back