• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Republic Bought Comair

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Until it's fact big guy......it's fiction.

1st Year Comair = $20
2nd Year Comair = $32
3rd Year Comair = $34
Your FO Pay tops out at $38 at year 9
1st Year ASA = $19
2nd Year ASA = $34
3rd Year ASA = $35
ASA FO Pay tops out at $39 at year 7

wmuflyguy said:
Marty, I was refering to the screename formerly known as Adamkooper this guy was advocating a paycut on another post for ASA. My post wasn't about CHQ. I guess you didn't see that he flies a CRJ, which CHQ does not fly. I have no problems with CHQ and am well aware of their payscales(they are not bad), I had already looked them up and have friends that fly there.

So goodjob, just like everyother time you opened your mouth you made yourself look like an idiot.

8HourPilot said:
Until it's fact big guy......it's fiction.

1st Year Comair = $20
2nd Year Comair = $32
3rd Year Comair = $34
Your FO Pay tops out at $38 at year 9
1st Year ASA = $19
2nd Year ASA = $34
3rd Year ASA = $35
ASA FO Pay tops out at $39 at year 7

Again it wasn't about current rates, it was about this guy, under his new name Superkooter, advocating a paycut. It would be nice if he just posted the good avatar again, then I wouldn't have to read his posts.

go have a beer

Last edited:
Yes I am aware it was not about current rates.....fact v. fiction....read previous post. Good idea on the beer though.

JJs Cantina said:
Believe it or not, This is true. I just got a call from my fathers friend who works in managment at chq. He told me to be on the lookout for the press release with in the next 24 hours. I have a feeling this is going to be bad for everyone involved. My days in aviation are winding to a close anyway.

BS. There is no way your "fathers friend who works in management at chq" would have called you or anyone else. There a little thing called "the law" that he'd be violating. But, if you want to "stick to that story" post your father's friends name...then we'll know you for A) the fool for posting such BS or B) as the son of a guy who has a convict friend who used to work at chq.

B727FA said:
BS. There is no way your "fathers friend who works in management at chq" would have called you or anyone else. There a little thing called "the law" that he'd be violating. But, if you want to "stick to that story" post your father's friends name...then we'll know you for A) the fool for posting such BS or B) as the son of a guy who has a convict friend who used to work at chq.

What do you know, you are an aisl donkey. Why would I risk a family friends job. Hey, could I get a diet coke with some ice please... and some peanuts.

Last edited:
Isle Donkey..... I've never heard that one before. I don't think that is a compliment!

hey Retard....

until you can learn to spell "aisle" correctly I don't think you have any right to call someone that!!!

-AISLE DONKEY

B727FA said:

get me some gatorade, the water isn't helping my headache...im dehydrated

WaterSkiette said:
hey Retard....

until you can learn to spell "aisle" correctly I don't think you have any right to call someone that!!!

-AISLE DONKEY

Man and I misspelled it too. Please reference my current position. Monkey see, monkey do.

Latest resources

Back