Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

jumppilot

Something in a box
Just heard through the grapevine that Republic Airways bought Comair.

I'll post a source as soon as I can find one.

Don't flame away, I know I don't have a source. Sit tight and one will be provided.

jumppilot said:

Yeah we all will Gumby!

We know you were AdamKooper. You also wish you can fly 70 seaters for 30 bucks an hour.

Attard, please check contracts prior to yet again making a ****************************** of yourself. Esp. with regard to ALL FO pay.

1st Year Comair = $20
2nd Year Comair = $32
3rd Year Comair = $34
Your FO Pay tops out at $38 at year 9
We should prolly compare work rules, but ours are pretty good.
1st year Rep = $22
2nd Year Rep = $30
3rd Year Rep = $34
Our Pay top's out at $35 at year 44. We have no 4 year Fo's.

Source: AirlinePilotPay

I realize it is ALL ABOUT the work rules, you may continue to have us beat in that area, but if that's the case, your bantering about $30 dollar Fo's makes little if any sense. As did your last screen name, Guat.

wmuflyguy said:
We know you were AdamKooper. You also wish you can fly 70 seaters for 30 bucks an hour.

jumppilot said:

Don't flame away, I know I don't have a source. Sit tight and one will be provided.

Believe it or not, This is true. I just got a call from my fathers friend who works in managment at chq. He told me to be on the lookout for the press release with in the next 24 hours. I have a feeling this is going to be bad for everyone involved. My days in aviation are winding to a close anyway.

8HourPilot said:
Attard, please check contracts prior to yet again making a ****************************** of yourself. Esp. with regard to ALL FO pay.

1st Year Comair = $20
2nd Year Comair = $32
3rd Year Comair = $34
Your FO Pay tops out at $38 at year 9
We should prolly compare work rules, but ours are pretty good.
1st year Rep = $22
2nd Year Rep = $30
3rd Year Rep = $34
Our Pay top's out at $35 at year 44. We have no 4 year Fo's.

Source: AirlinePilotPay

I realize it is ALL ABOUT the work rules, you may continue to have us beat in that area, but if that's the case, your bantering about $30 dollar Fo's makes little if any sense. As did your last screen name, Guat.

Marty, I was refering to the screename formerly known as Adamkooper this guy was advocating a paycut on another post for ASA. My post wasn't about CHQ. I guess you didn't see that he flies a CRJ, which CHQ does not fly. I have no problems with CHQ and am well aware of their payscales(they are not bad), I had already looked them up and have friends that fly there.

So goodjob, just like everyother time you opened your mouth you made yourself look like an idiot.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back