• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Republic Airways posts first quarter loss

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Do you know what really happened to your fairytale company? . . You are just the rest of the folks here. . . just assuming what really happened behind the doors.

You are like your fellow scabs at Falcon Air! . . . Nothing to blame but yourselves. . working for a scab airline! . .

The scabs at Falcon were not Midwest. The CA is retired Delta. The FO has no prior airline experience.

The Midwest guys were instrumental in getting the scab operation shut down. It's discussed in detail on APC.

The scabs at Falcon were not Midwest. The CA is retired Delta. The FO has no prior airline experience.

The Midwest guys were instrumental in getting the scab operation shut down. It's discussed in detail on APC.
The 99% at Falcon need to be commended 'cause they are REALLY hanging it out there. Some of them will probably be fired with no recourse. (unlike another pilot group that continually used the " we're just doing what were told" excuse)

The 99% at Falcon need to be commended 'cause they are REALLY hanging it out there. Some of them will probably be fired with no recourse. (unlike another pilot group that continually used the " we're just doing what were told" excuse)

shhhh

Funny stuff. I don't recall YX striking though so there's no comparison.

http://www.examiner.com/x-49268-Mil...t-has-smoke-in-the-cockpit-and-forced-to-land

I hate to see a thread like this die so I thought I'd point out that according to this article "Midwest" Airlines has one of the worst safety records in the industry. I don't remember that ever being an issue when we were flying 717s and MD80s....

I can't wait for the volley of excuses from you Republic apologists - so let's hear it! What are you people doing out there?!

The Daily Beast..... If you actually bothered to read the source sited, it's an editorial. The author compares safety data from 2003 to 2008 and lists your Midwest as a regional. How many Rah planes were flying in your colors at that time? Your an idiot.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back