• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Republic Abuses Flight Crews

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Chatuttlepublic is a crappy regional just like any other. Its not as wonderful as the kool aid drinkers would have you believe, nor is it as bad as the naysayers say it is. This is not the first regional I have worked for, the two previous ones (ACA and Comair) treated their employees better, but they had a better contract and the union had more backbone. You'd never hear "fly it and grieve it later" from a union rep. The biggest difference I have found at Republic is the middle management is abysmal. Turnover with these folks is horrendous. The other thing that gets ridiculous are Bedford's long winded sermons about Christian values when the actions of his company have nothing to do with the values he espouses. Not to say any other regional is any better, but reading an Easter Sermon on the value of mercy while the company is giving you the royal screw doesn't generate a lot of respect for the Reverend.
I miss Independence Air!! I never ran into a crew with a bad attitude, EVER!!!!! My trusty ride to work a few years back!!! Great Concept for an airline, bad management like every where else!!

Chatuttlepublic is a crappy regional just like any other. Its not as wonderful as the kool aid drinkers would have you believe, nor is it as bad as the naysayers say it is. This is not the first regional I have worked for, the two previous ones (ACA and Comair) treated their employees better, but they had a better contract and the union had more backbone. You'd never hear "fly it and grieve it later" from a union rep. The biggest difference I have found at Republic is the middle management is abysmal. Turnover with these folks is horrendous. The other thing that gets ridiculous are Bedford's long winded sermons about Christian values when the actions of his company have nothing to do with the values he espouses. Not to say any other regional is any better, but reading an Easter Sermon on the value of mercy while the company is giving you the royal screw doesn't generate a lot of respect for the Reverend.

Now here's an accurate description of what RAH is.

To the dude who decided to waste all our time by starting this post:

Leave or shut the hell up. Nobody cares. And saying that place is the same as Mesa is pretty ridiculous.

The difference between RAH and Mesa is that 2/3 of the RAH companies that RAH own doesn't use jet-bridges and they think that because of that they are flying mainline aircraft!

XJT.............

You remind me of the xjet guy my roommate told me about while he was in groundschool at Continental. The class eventually had to pull this person aside and put an end to all the "this one time at bandcamp" stories about how things were done at xjet. No one regional is any better than another. If the arrogant treatment I get from so many of your crews is any indication, turning down an interview with your company was one of the best decisions I ever made.

Happy new year to you.

This is not the first regional I have worked for, the two previous ones (ACA and Comair) treated their employees better, but they had a better contract and the union had more backbone. You'd never hear "fly it and grieve it later" from a union rep.

I understand having to leave ACA since they were shut down. But isn't leaving Comair for Republic taking a step backwards for a Regional to regional move?

All of you guys that keep saying "if you don't like it then leave" are the reason that things are so bad at the regionals. You need to stand up for yourselves and stop just taking whatever crap that your management throws at you.

And how has no one gone to the DOL to file a hostile work place complaint against Bedford for those religious rants in official company documents?

Latest resources

Back