Rehashing 911 Pentagon crash

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Tinfoil hats? Black Helicopters?

This is when the arguement goes off the tracks. If you are absolutely, 100%, no doubt about it right, why the vitriol? There are interesting questions posed by the events of 9/11, but every time that a significant portion of America asks questions, the governmment cloaks everything in "national security" and the media start the charachter assinations. To this day there are "national security" blackouts with regards to the JFK assasination. Does anyone really belive that the Russians or AlQuida are just waiting for the unredacted testimony to the Warren Commission to plan their next strike?

The truth will speak for itself. If anyone is withholding information, then there is a problem. Why can't America hear the 911 tapes? Privacy? Please!! Suddenly victims of the largenst mass murder in American history have more rights than a nation that still questions the events regarding that day?

And a note with regards to cell phone service at altitude. Years ago, handheld cell phones had much more powerful transmitters due to reliance on analog technology. Modern cell phones using digital service are only about 10% as powerful.

I am not certian about the events that set 9/11 into motion, but there is a lot more than just a terrorist plot there.

Personal opinion. The government had a pretty accurate idea of what would transpire, and let it happen to further their own ends (read the Project for the New American Century papers). What they didn't plan on was the extent of damage to the WTC complex. Yes, I belive that there are criminals in high levels of our government that figured "Hey, 2 or 3 hundred dead, a bunch of coverage on CNN and we can pretty much roll back the Constitution and have an open playing field and we'll all get rich!!"

Fire away!!!

It is fine to question things if the questions and reasons for the questions are reasonable. Big al..you are not being reasonable. You obviously give more credibility to the conspiracy theory than to the hard evidence pointed out in con's link. These are reports by normal people..not our government. Firefighters, rescue personnel...these are not part of your "black ops" government cover up agency crap.

I tend to give someone who posts "yo momma" in their a/c types about zero credibility. So as far as the insults go...that would qualify right off the bat. I'd say con-pilot's post with a link to several eyewitness accounts and PHOTOGRAPHS (hello?) should help you....nah...not gonna help you.

d-d-d-d-d dumbass

W

big_al said:
I got my facts wrong because I made a mistake in typing a 6 instead of a 5? Boy I sure hope you aced your class with zero mistakes

So you know people who were in the Pentagon... and?

Who said Im "so bloody smart"? Whats with the hatred and blind insults?

Your country is right? How do you know? Did you also blindly defend Nixon?

You are flat wrong, you have less evidence to prove your side except asking rhetorical questions and resorting to strawman arguments and plain insults.

Blind allegiance is not what America needs, its what leads countries into unjust wars time and time again without holding people accountable.

again, WHO WAS FIRED FOR THE MISTAKES?

con-pilot said:
And if you are so bloody smart please explain to me just where are the crew and passengers of American Airlines Flight 77, let alone the bloody airplane?

Common sense big al. Common sense.

big al said:
You are flat wrong, you have less evidence to prove your side except asking rhetorical questions

C'mon folks. This guy has lost his mind and I'm pretty sure he's just flaming. Bringing up Nixon and all that makes it obvious. His first post ever was this thread which makes it obvious. His post asking questions about some Italian cargo carrier at some unknown airport in Italy with 2 planes is weird (not on this thread.) I smell sh!t. This guy's unstable. Sorry to offend you big al if I am.

I got in an arguement once with a "We never went to the moon" conspirist. He got all upset and shaky and told me the same ol sh!t about past occurance i.e. Nixon etc... Dude was about to cry because I just wouldn't believe that we never went to the moon. People assume we blindly believe anything if it's on T.V. That's not the case. We have common sense and have studied enough science to weed throught the B.S. of some of the conspiracy theories. It's the folks that DO believe anything on T.V. that tend to support dumb conspiracy theories. I'm all for questioning the government and I don't trust them. But, that doesn't mean I'm gonna fall for B.S. like that 9/11 video.

Last edited:
The one big link between all these possible conspiracy theory's that these people just completely overlook is the sheer number of people that have immediate knowledge of the event that would have to be part of the conspiracy. Think about how many people were involved in the Apollo program. Then we go bac like 5 times? With little or no fanfare?

W

evade the points, ask rhetorical questions, and play the strawman argument. You've done a great job at proving what little you know, and how much you are willing to admit you DON'T know. Instead of claiming one side has all the facts and the other is just a stupid conspioracy theory, you could admit that you honestly don't know the answer. Its OK. Sometimes its better to admit the truth instead of being so scared of it you would rather defend the wrong until the death

Dubya said:
Big al..you are not being reasonable.

I dont give credibility to anyone but the facts. And the facts just dont add up. If you dont admit that, you havent done enough research and probably shouldn't be debating. brining up Nixon is perfect, because I bet anyone who claimed he was part of the plummers would have been called a tin foil hat conspiracy theorist as well... until the truth came out. And how about Reagan? If you would have said he and the Vice President knew all about Iran-Contra you would again get that label. Maybe one day you all will wake up and ASK QUESTIONS.

Did I say I know 100% what happened? No. But nobody knows for sure, and until we have all the answers, like the JFK assasination, asking questions is a requirement for a democracy

NorthShore said:
Personal opinion. The government had a pretty accurate idea of what would transpire, and let it happen to further their own ends (read the Project for the New American Century papers). What they didn't plan on was the extent of damage to the WTC complex. Yes, I belive that there are criminals in high levels of our government that figured "Hey, 2 or 3 hundred dead, a bunch of coverage on CNN and we can pretty much roll back the Constitution and have an open playing field and we'll all get rich!!"

Fire away!!!

Anyone who honestly does diligant research will come to this same conclusion, unless they are so blind by hatred and patriotism. then they will resort to personal attacks and tin foil hat labels

This thread is fun...but I gotta go...

...the X Files is on.

To be suspicious and question your government is fine, but to make unsubstantiated statements is just dumb, and at some point is disrespectful to the families that lost their loved ones that day.

Ok big(dumbass)al.....anyone but the facts? Your facts don't add up. You shouldn't come to a battle of the brains without the proper equipment.

W

big_al said:
I dont give credibility to anyone but the facts. And the facts just dont add up. If you dont admit that, you havent done enough research and probably shouldn't be debating. brining up Nixon is perfect, because I bet anyone who claimed he was part of the plummers would have been called a tin foil hat conspiracy theorist as well... until the truth came out. And how about Reagan? If you would have said he and the Vice President knew all about Iran-Contra you would again get that label. Maybe one day you all will wake up and ASK QUESTIONS.

Did I say I know 100% what happened? No. But nobody knows for sure, and until we have all the answers, like the JFK assasination, asking questions is a requirement for a democracy

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back