• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Regions Air????

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I wonder if she is hot...maybe we could meet in the Caymans to "consumate" the deal!

I wonder if the reporter will put that in the paper? As long as there are not pictures it will be the story of the year.

You guys are just not very P.C. Turns out that the reporter is male...I think... goes by initials T.J. Looks like the investigation is getting wider.... come on guys.....talk.

You guys are just not very P.C. Turns out that the reporter is male...I think... goes by initials T.J. Looks like the investigation is getting wider.... come on guys.....talk.

P.C.??? You left the "I" out...oh, the other pc...no, we aren't...

It's not a she??? Frack that, I'm Out!

hehehe...congrats to someone else that is out too! Out of Corpex, that is!!!;) Beers all around! Woooohooo!

Last edited:
Av8or-not really a different subject, most airlines if you are a IOE Captian you get the override for all flight time...logical because you carry the Check Airman responsibility on every leg-it's just more "411" on Regions Air.

You didn’t understand my question. I agree with what you said about being a check airman. What confused me was that in one sentence you were talking about Value Jet and in the very next about check airman pay. So I thought that somehow you saw a connection between the IOE check airman pay and the Value Jet crash. Anyways, now that I’ve reviewed my earlier post I realize that once you promptly finished talking about Value Jet, you were replying to me saying IOE captains being busy for a while right after your Value Jet reply. Got it now, better late than never.

If the oxygen generators had been properly labled there would have been no crash-they never would have been put on the plane-right back to record keeping. I know the history and am really glad that they survived as a company.

To bad the ioe guys and gals only get thier override during actual instruction!

I'm with Belch...$$$ talks. Except I'm no "Story Whore" like Belch. My going rate is $50,000 !!! And that will get you a pretty juicy story, even if I do make up all the details! For instance, remember that time when Lowell, the Regions mechanic was fixing one of Region's Twin Cessnas....and he lost his hat??? I'm gonna miss Lowell, he was a funny guy...

Good times...Good times...

I'm just hoping that Regions hangs on long enough to see this thread go to 1000 posts.

This thread has way too much momentum to stop before 1,000 posts. It's like an unstoppable monkey driven rocket train with no brakes! Yes, the first horse was beaten plenty LONG after it was dead, and then it was rolled over to beat the other side. Finally, the appropriate authorities dragged the carcass out of the room. But have no fear, they're pulling a cart in as we speak with a fresh horse no less! And it's got a confused look on it's face. Get the beatin' sticks ready

Tram, lay the pipe to them...fly overtime to the sixth day while they recover-it's the only chance you will ever have to approach making what you are worth! They need you. Deal with them and tell them what you want and get the payback in writing! Shouldn't you be coming up on upgrade? Maybe you should be in the next class...paybacks are such a beotch, aren't they?

Nail them while you have the chance!

Yeh, I'm #1 on the FO side of the place.. wheeeeeeeeeee....

I plan on working some OT, however, I am in my best friends wedding this weekend, so if they ask, sorry Charlie..

Haha..

Nah, it's just a very, very small company.. :) Everyone knows everything..

http://www.semissourian.com/story/1192404.html
Before a standing-room-only crowd Monday the Cape Girardeau City Council voted unanimously to endorse the recommendation of the Airport Advisory Board to replace the current commuter service of RegionsAir to St. Louis with Big Sky Airlines' service to Cincinnati. The city will next send a letter to the U.S. Department of Transportation asking for service to Cincinnati. The DOT, through its Essential Air Service, will make the ultimate decision in about a month.

Latest resources

Back