Regions Air????

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Tram,
The question was not if you have a job, it was if you need to go to work. Will you guys be flying again tomorrow? If not, why bother showing up?

No, no.. The question is.. Would I go to work if I was not flying..

The answer to that is no...

I am going to work.. I have a MKL turn at like 1:30..

So you the planes are back up and flying, or they are planing to be back up tomorrow?

Appears like they are doing some limited flying today..

Of our 50ish pilots, I think 25ish are legal.. Appearantly I am one of the legal eagles..

I just got an email from a reporter from a newspaper in IL. She is looking for any piot or former pilot that is willing to talk to her. If that is anyone on this site, PM me and I will give you her email.

Av8or-not really a different subject, most airlines if you are a IOE Captian you get the override for all flight time...logical because you carry the Check Airman responsibility on every leg-it's just more "411" on Regions Air.

Tram, lay the pipe to them...fly overtime to the sixth day while they recover-it's the only chance you will ever have to approach making what you are worth! They need you. Deal with them and tell them what you want and get the payback in writing! Shouldn't you be coming up on upgrade? Maybe you should be in the next class...paybacks are such a beotch, aren't they?

Nail them while you have the chance!

I just got an email from a reporter from a newspaper in IL. She is looking for any piot or former pilot that is willing to talk to her. If that is anyone on this site, PM me and I will give you her email.

Cash talks, BS walks...two $9,000 deposits in to my personal account and I will answer her on my cellphone. If she is much of a reporter, she could make that happen...of course, that will be just to get me to talk to her about the rest of the money-she will have to set me up an account in the Caymans or something...

Booohahahaha.

I'm not holding my breath...

Last edited:
Belch you should talk to her..... that would be priceeeelesssss

Belch you should talk to her..... that would be priceeeelesssss

I wonder if she is hot...maybe we could meet in the Caymans to "consumate" the deal!

Of course I would have to share some of the bounty with my inside contacts! If it was big enough I could become the next "mystery investor".

hehehehehehe...

Hey, WTF is a 121 certificate worth these days, anyhow?

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back