• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Regions Air????

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
hehehehehe...thing is I may have to come join your team for the paycheck someday!

our team has more to offer than just a better paycheck, and I think you know it ;)

with your transoceanic time you should be getting a call anyday now, huh?

Any news? Is she done?

I got a kick out of the web page that is still up,
[FONT=&quot]"RegionsAir has a plan to resume operations in the near future and we are vigorously working to expand our service and grow this airline back to the “hidden jewel” of the airline industry that it once was. To accomplish this goal, we are now accepting resumes from pilots to adequately staff our flight operations. If you are interested in becoming a part of our team please forward your resume to:[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][email protected]"

I wonder how long it will be before the web page gets taken down?
[/FONT]

The web page chronically ran two years behind the times...which is pretty good considering that the good old year 1981 called and told them it wanted its aircraft and payscale back!

Hehehe...the payscale and the airplanes were as old as some of the crews!

Last edited:
Is BAe going to need the aircaft ferried to the desert? Maybe an opportunity for some Rejexers to make some cash???

I'm wondering about the seven they have that are unflyable, and the two of those that are on jacks and don't even have landing gear. I guess they can drag them across the ramp to CFM.

Boston Maine Airways
Vee-Neal Aviation

Former Vee Neal here and from what I hear - the (2)J31's are not flying too much anymore. The company was taken over by the same people that own the Johnstown PA Exxon Avitat FBO.

If you know who I am talking about you will know why the business is almost tits up.

I'm wondering about the seven they have that are unflyable, and the two of those that are on jacks and don't even have landing gear. I guess they can drag them across the ramp to CFM.
yeah...or tow them over by the old TWA 727s. Come to think of it, MQY may be their final "home"

That DC-8 still sitting their?

Was last time I bounced in to MQY..

Latest resources

Back