Regions Air stealing XJT flying!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I thought he said.. If you have time to spare go by RegionsAir.. :D

Yep belch.. he's leaving.. Going to Montana..

Update!

Regions now has 4 Saabs! That's right folks, 4! As I type, the Texas International ship (a.k.a. The Star of Texas) is getting re-painted into CAL colors. Even though only 1-2 of the aircraft are operating at any one time, and one of the aircraft is getting a pole shoved up its tail pipe to perform gate gaurd duty at CLE, the stage has been set for a take over of the Northeast Corridor by Regions. Air Midwest now has some SERIOUS competition on their hands and its call sign is Corp-X. That's right MESA, we're gunning for ya' !
(Disclaimer: The above contains no factual content aside from the repainting of A/C 112PX. It did however accomplish its main purpose by wasting 2 minutes of the user's time)

CopilotDoug said:
As I type, the Texas International ship (a.k.a. The Star of Texas) is getting re-painted into CAL colors.
(Disclaimer: The above contains no factual content aside from the repainting of A/C 112PX. It did however accomplish its main purpose by wasting 2 minutes of the user's time)
I guess you haven't heard the latest.

What's the latest? Are they reducing the selections of hot crew meals to three ?!

Last I heard it's sitting in CKB with a busted engine.

"I have some good news and some bad news. The good news is that the airplane now has reverse. The bad news is that we lost forward." :)

A mechanical issue?! Surely, you jest! My good man, to make light of a mechanical issue with any of these other "121 Operators" is all fine and well, but to even bring up the mere suggestion in reference to RegionsAir is truely in poor taste. A fine and regal institution, I'll have you know RegionsAir will not tolerate such libel ! I scoff at the mere idea that RegionsAir would tolerate mechanical issues! Not only do I demand satisfaction, I demand an apology! Good Day!

Latest resources

Back