Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Great...

The Grammar Police and a Flight Instructor:rolleyes:

Berkut, I did finally hear about 112 and as of yesterday it's still in CKB. I guess they didn't get to paint it either. The funny thing is we get alot of passengers and even ATC making comments on what a nice paint job it is. Some people just guessed it's the Regions paintjob because it's blue and red. I have to admit, I'm liking the paintjob right now as is.

shinydiscoballs said:
i was recently at cle and one regions air captain was glothing that XJT was going to furlough and that regions air was going to get most of their flying.
well if that is the case than cal will really get a kick of the 13% completion rate that regions air has to offer. regions air pilots are bringing the industry down with the wages and work rules they are working for so for all you XJT pilots do not let them jumpseat on you.
You can't steal flying from a regional...it's not yours to lose. It's like leasing a car, you park it in your garage, drive it around, but it still belongs to the bank. Get in, get your time, and if you can...get out!

CA1900 said:
But we don't. This is Continental's flying that's being doled out. It's not ExpressJet's. CO's name and logo are on the tickets, and they dictate who goes where. We didn't "steal" the shorter CLE city pairs, any more than you guys "stole" IAH-YYZ or EWR-OMA from Continental.

...It was, and is, Continental's call who it wants to operate a flight, as I'm sure you well know.

Good post. What goes around comes around.

Latest resources

Back