• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Regional Pilots with "B-747" stickers on their flight bags

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Wow, now we are concerned with stickers?

I'm having a hard time deciding who's more pathetic-flight bag sticker posers or the people who are bothered by them. That's a contest for second place BTW; the guy who showed up in a uniform for some free Baron time is the undisputed champion. I wouldn't get into an airplane with someone that crazy on a dare.

I wonder why I think that only the regionals forum would have a post like this? What if a major guy has a Concorde or Space Shuttle sticker? Or a cub or stearman sticker, we all know they are better pilots then most of the regional pilots. LOL Grow up.

And BTW I love the spikey hair, backpack, ipod wearing jokes. They are funny but probably only a small % of the population. How about the real issue lets dress professionally. Not black tennis shoes! Next topic please.

Last edited:
What about those pilots with their favorite sports team sticker? Who do they think they're kidding!?

don't flight schools issue two bars to CFIs?

my school -

1 bar pvt
2 bar comm
3 bar cfi
4 bar chk air and chief

think they did it to be more 121ish.

always thought it was a bit over the top, starting clicks before we even got to a regional. but like the previous post stated, it gave us something to shoot for. not all bad i guess.

Last edited:
Hillary 08 sticker-bearer's will be stomped to oblivion on-site...unless they are lesbian-type copilots...we'll need to talk in the hotel bar...conversion can be tedious work.

Or is just a guy with actal heavy experience but no PIC time and trying to get quick PIC time to improve his resume.
I myself might be in this situation pretty soon and I fly whales but because my lack of jet PIC can't get upgraded neither move to another job because no airline wants a low/no jet PIC time guy.

Latest resources

Back