• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Regional Pilots with "B-747" stickers on their flight bags

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
"RJ pilots need all the ego boost they can get, because they sure as heck dont get it from their paychecks. So, as Barney says, "SUIT UP!" or, in this case, "STICKER UP!" kids![/quote]"

Yea...that goes for USAir also..and...etc

Strange times these are. Due to furloughs and such I ended up being an ex-747 driver that was flying for a regional. However I do not have a 747 sticker on my bag but I was a regional pilot with 1000+ hours of 747 time flying all over the world.

The last 6 years has left some very strange combinations in the industry. I have a buddy that is currently right seat in an RJ at Skywest who has over 2000 hours of 747 time and 1500 hours of time in the LEFT seat of the same model RJ he is pulling gear on now.

Book by the cover and all that........

Where I work someone has made up some stickers for our flightbags. They read "Dashtrash" and "Silly pilot jets are for hot tubs". Its more of a badge of courage than a boast.

I never really pay much attention to flight bag stickers unless they are unique. I keep noticing a bag with Yanni's picture on it with a reference to mustaches. Gives me a laugh every time.

really....who cares....if you really do care about these little things, then you need to stop what your doing now and do something else.

what about pilots who dont iron their shirts?
what about pilots carrying too much luggage?
what about pilots not having an alpa sticker on the bags?should they be fired?
what about pilots on cell phones all the time?
what about pilots....
who cares?
you need to worry about YOU, cause im sure your life can be tunned up a little..
your an @hole for even carring about this? looser
another pilot that thinks a little too highly of him/her self.
maybe you should quit already...people like you make this site so negative.please quit

Latest resources

Back