• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Regional FO nearly kills 113 people, CA in the bathroom

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
The Directorate General of Civil Aviation said that the young co-pilot had not been trained to handle the situation and "probably had no clue to tackle this kind of emergency."

wow do these guys even have to go to flight school? or do they just do a powerpoint?

The Directorate General of Civil Aviation said that the young co-pilot had not been trained to handle the situation and "probably had no clue to tackle this kind of emergency."

wow do these guys even have to go to flight school? or do they just do a powerpoint?

Probably trying to find the "Unusual Attitude disengage" button. I know! Those low time cadet programs work great don't they?

So, are "Express" pilots dangerous or are 737 pilots? Won't matter, they'll be one in the same here in a year or two.

1300TT...? I guess that's what happens when you let regional FOs fly larger equipment. Just kidding! Seriously, some of you guys need to get those pills that make your special purpose bigger. I can't imagine what it's like going through life with a pinky dik but it obviously makes a person have to over compensate for their lack of equipment size they fly (CX880).

Don't quite understand this; It says the F.O. has just a commercial certificate but it says he has an "endorsement as PIC" in a 737. Is that a sort of type? Either way, pulling a plane out of a dive should be an instinctual action by any pilot.

Latest resources

Back