• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Regal Aviation KDAL

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I wish people would research before they talk!

Regal Aviation is one of the best FBO's in the country, their flight department is colorful like most of the 135 ops in the country!

They got bought by the Jetdirect aviation , which will be the next big thing in aviation like Netjets was 5 years ago!

WWW.jetdirect.net is their website

Regal has wide variety of airplanes and pay depends of your experience! Days of will be around 10 hard days of a month! Salary around 60-120K depending your position!

hope this helps

I've never had ten days off, only six hard days. Maybe more in the future. I enjoy it for the most part, great guys to fly with. We are going through alot of changes right now with the buy out. Most people are excited about the future.

bla bla bla

now, show me some pics of that girl!

All I know is that the FBO, now JetDirect, sucks. Line service is always slow, all the employees stand around rattling off 90 miles a minute in Spanish in front of the customers, and they bashed in the radome on my 35 last week with another airplane. I hear this used to be a nice FBO. I'm based there and am embarrassed for customers to meet us there. The ramp is full of potholes and some rich lady is going to break an ankle in her high heels one of these days.

Latest resources

Back