Regal Aviation KDAL

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
soarby007 said:
and beautiful secretary to cater to your needs.

Jeez, ain't that the truth! I don't remember the one girl's name...she worked afternoon/eves. She was a looker!

I'll give you my two cents !! I was a G1159 capt for them for awhile. Low pay, Low QOF, little time off. Typical Charter !

I think they are currently looking for Hawker Capt. and G-1159 Capts, and FO's.

They did just get bought by Jetcorp so hopefully things will get better for thoughs guys.

PM me fore more info

Actually, Jetdirect seems to be the new owner.

From the Jetdirect website: (which is a little behind in reflecting the newly aquired fleet, among other things)

All flights are operated by FAR Part 135 Operators, to include Regal Aviation, JetCorp, Spirit Aviation, Chester County Aviation Holdings, LLC and Summit Jet, LLC, which are wholly owned subsidiaries of JetDirect Aviation LLC operating in full compliance with all FAA and JetDirect Aviation safety standards. Some flights may also be operated by independent FAR Part 135 carriers who must meet both FAA safety requirements and additional JetDirect Aviation safety standards.

There pay sucks. Hopefully from what I have heard about Jetcorp, things will turn around. I had fun the short time I worked there. On to greener pastures now.
TXGold

Latest resources

Back