• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Refused Pinnacle Deadheads

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Flagshipper - I agree!! The Comissary is the BESt BBQ I've ever had. When I lived in MEM it was a must eat. The BBQ is good, the people great... and those deviled eggs!

FO

Just in case anyone cares about the original post it does happen

Nope, no one cares because its a load of crap!

Now, back to the REAL content of this thread....BBQ!!

Spring Creek BBQ in the Dallas area.

Stubb's in Austin, TX.....BBQ and Blues.
County Line in Austin.

20 miles SE of AUS in Bastrop.....Cartwright's or Billy's BBQ

Harlan's in IAH isn't bad either for airport food.

Now leave the Pinnacle guys alone. I know alot of guys there who probably have more experience than anyone on this board could ever dream of having. So get a life!!!

John Hardy's BBQ in RST rules! Just ribs and sauce. Mild is pretty hot, dare anyone to try super hot, with beer of course!

91 said:
Futurama is/was probably one of the best animated shows out there. Visually stunning at times, always entertaining. I still remember the morning after the show's 1st episode (back in '99), driving to work and listening to the radio. The morning DJ's were talking about it, and they were wondering if it was okay to be attracted to Leila sitting there writing in her diary in her panties. Even if she was a cyclops. And I remember thinking the exact same thing. Cyclops or not, she was still kinda hot in those panties. Good show.

Although I will agree with Leila being hot, one eye or not (bad rhyme I know, but it's early), Lois from Family Guy is way hotter. Talk about a MILF. Family Guy, at least in my opinion, is way better than Futurama, which don't get me wrong is a very good show. I'm so psyched that Family Guy is back on the air. Alright, giggity giggity giggity.

Try Billy Rays in TUL if you have the chance...great BBQ and catfish..

I know alot of guys there who probably have more experience than anyone on this board could ever dream of having. So get a life!!!

Ohhhh...........I'm scared. Mine's bigger than your's...............

AF :cool:

Last edited:
Nice job on the Hijack 9E. This thread really needed to die. LOL

Just another Mesaba punk trying to start a 9E bashing thread. I liked the good ole days of Mesa bashing.

flyer172r said:
Although I will agree with Leila being hot, one eye or not (bad rhyme I know, but it's early), Lois from Family Guy is way hotter. Talk about a MILF. Family Guy, at least in my opinion, is way better than Futurama, which don't get me wrong is a very good show. I'm so psyched that Family Guy is back on the air. Alright, giggity giggity giggity.

I never said that Family Guy wasn't better! It is, and I am thrilled to see Lois again. She's a babe. Maybe they can draw up an episode where the Griffins travel foward in time and meet up with the Futurama people. Lois decides she's not happy with Peter anymore, and gets a little curious, and Leila decides to help her out, much to Fry's chagrin and Bender's amusement... I can see it now.

Latest resources

Back