• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Refused Pinnacle Deadheads

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
anyone ever had smokey boney? i know its probably a franchise dealy and we're getting one here. good or bad?

Kream926 said:
anyone ever had smokey boney? i know its probably a franchise dealy and we're getting one here. good or bad?

Actually, for a franchise it's not that bad. It certainly doesn't compare to a good Memphis BBQ joint like Neely's Interstate, but they have some pretty good stuff.

For some reason BBQ doesn't exist here in SLC.I have heard good things about the Red Iguana.I guess its back to Chiles for some ribs.

Flybet3 said:
Did you guys see me? I was like WOO WOO WOO WOO WOO (Dr. Zoidberg) That show has about the best characters ever!!!

Zap branigan and Fry are my faviorate....bender and Dr. Z are funny as heck too....
I suffer from a very sexy disability. (Zap Branigan)
What do I call it Kiff? (Zap Branigan)
Sexlexia (Kiff)

HAHAHAHAHA!! funniest ever!!!!

Futurama is/was probably one of the best animated shows out there. Visually stunning at times, always entertaining. I still remember the morning after the show's 1st episode (back in '99), driving to work and listening to the radio. The morning DJ's were talking about it, and they were wondering if it was okay to be attracted to Leila sitting there writing in her diary in her panties. Even if she was a cyclops. And I remember thinking the exact same thing. Cyclops or not, she was still kinda hot in those panties. Good show.

psysicx said:
For some reason BBQ doesn't exist here in SLC.I have heard good things about the Red Iguana.I guess its back to Chiles for some ribs.

The ONLY thing you can get here in UT is Kool-aid, Jello, and the world famous carrot salad.

Good Luck finding a BBQ place.

Luther's In IAH--- pretty **CENSORED****CENSORED****CENSORED****CENSORED** good BBQ.

Cheap too. If your company stays at the Holiday Inn Airport (I know CHQ stays there and all the XJT trainee's do as well) The van will take you to DeerBrook Mall and Luthers is across the street towards the supermarket... Great place.

The is also a Papasitios right there too--- great Mexican food.

My other advice for any one who has a 2+ hour sit in IAH around lunch is to go to Terminal E and find PapaDeaux's they have a 9buck lunch buffet with a Crawfish Etoufe (sp) that will make your eyes spin :)

Latest resources

Back