Refused Pinnacle Deadheads

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
PilotChapin said:
OH MAN CORKY'S BBQ HAST THE BEST DARN RIBBS!!!!! EVER!!!!

hhmmmmm bbq ribs.....hmmmm world of organized crime. (homer simpson)
that's a nicea doughnut (homer simpson)
The simpsons rule, and futurama <----best show ever

Kill all humans, and bite my shiny metal ass!

DC8 Flyer said:
and bite my shiny metal ass!

HEY THAT'S MY SAYING!!! I'm catching the next pimp mobil out of here!
bite my glorious golden ass!!!

Sonny Bryan's in Dallas has the best pulled pork sandwich.

As for ribs, nothing compares to Michelbob's in APF.

(I sure hope I spelled both of them correctly.)

As a lifelong memphian and a former member of a bbq team I have eaten every type of bbq across this country and by far the best I have ever had is a little place called the commisary. It is located in germantown tn a suburb just to the east of memphis. Their pulled pork is amazing and they even have shirts that say it will make you slap yo mama before it was used in the Friday movie. If you want directions just pm me. I have talked to several guys there who have jumpseated in just to get a world famous DR. BOCK medical and then go down the street to get some bbq at the commisary. Also they just opened a store in Destin

Did you guys see me? I was like WOO WOO WOO WOO WOO (Dr. Zoidberg) That show has about the best characters ever!!!

Zap branigan and Fry are my faviorate....bender and Dr. Z are funny as heck too....
I suffer from a very sexy disability. (Zap Branigan)
What do I call it Kiff? (Zap Branigan)
Sexlexia (Kiff)

HAHAHAHAHA!! funniest ever!!!!

psysicx said:
Anything in SLC BBQ wise?

Don't know about BBQ, but if you want a down-home plate full of Mexican lovin' head down North Temple to the Red Iguana. Some of the best Mexican I've ever had (and from what I gather: Californians like me feel about Mexican the way the rest of the country feels about BBQ).

And if you're on an overnight, let the Pacifico flow...

CA1900 said:
Another vote for Charlie and Jake's. I haven't lived in that neck of the woods in years, but man, that was a real highlight of my time there. The pulled pork sandwich was to die for.

I never made it to Charlie and Jake's when I was in Melbourne, but I spent many nights at Frankie's Wings and Things. Great wings there.

Never had Sticky Fingers BBQ. However, I will be in MYR soon. Where is it in relation to Broadway?

Better go taste for myself.

flagshipper said:
As a lifelong memphian and a former member of a bbq team I have eaten every type of bbq across this country and by far the best I have ever had is a little place called the commisary. It is located in germantown tn a suburb just to the east of memphis. Their pulled pork is amazing and they even have shirts that say it will make you slap yo mama before it was used in the Friday movie. If you want directions just pm me. I have talked to several guys there who have jumpseated in just to get a world famous DR. BOCK medical and then go down the street to get some bbq at the commisary. Also they just opened a store in Destin

I hate to admit this but I have never eaten at the Commisary but every time I've passed by there it's packed. Is it that good? I can't get past the sandwich at Neely's Interstate on Third.

How is the Rendezvous these days? I haven't been there in 10 years.

This weekend is the showdown. I can't wait.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back