• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Red Arrow Days ASA

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
You don't think they actually remain three days do you?
I don't care if they do or not...if you're going to get extended into 6 days, start with my 4 day and get a 2 day to go with it and let me have the 3 day and another day off. Seniority SHOULD have its privileges

I don't care if they do or not...if you're going to get extended into 6 days, start with my 4 day and get a 2 day to go with it and let me have the 3 day and another day off. Seniority SHOULD have its privileges

It's your world. We're all just living in it.

The privilege of your seniority is that you never have to worry about reserve again...

Last edited:
Reserve has always sucked.

It just sucks way worse these days

It is tough to hear the senior guys whine about not having 16 days off over the weekends and 3 day lines. "Who cares about reserves anyway? Scr** them".

It's getting old.

Reserve has always sucked.

It just sucks way worse these days

It is tough to hear the senior guys whine about not having 16 days off over the weekends and 3 day lines. "Who cares about reserves anyway? Scr** them".

It's getting old.

I guarantee you it sucked more 16 years ago under Erion. There were no rules for reserves either....

I guarantee you it sucked more 16 years ago under Erion. There were no rules for reserves either....

Yeah maybe the rules were worse, but it didn't last 3 years, with no end in sight. Oh and the "you should been here when" thing really doesn't matter. This is now and this is abuse of the reserves any way you slice it.

There are effectively no rules for reserves now. So Many loopholes and opportunities for manipulation.

The only rules we have are the FAR's and those are being bent everyday.

We are crediting over 100 hours now on reserve. If you think it is easy then I suggest you stand a post.

Latest resources

Back