• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Recession Flying

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Flops, flex, cs or xojet. Any info from you guys?

Overall flying here at FLEXJET has slowed down about 7-10%. But our 300 still is the working horse of the company. Flying on the 300 still going like the energizer bunny, so to be honest, I haven't noticed any slow down yet, in fact I keep seen the sales department bringing more owners on board either thru a share program or the Flex 25 card.
But who knows!!... aviation is a very unstable industry and we can be out a job tomorrow, and my best advice to all of you out there is save your money and be safe!

I've been flying my arse off. 6 legs yesterday and that's a first. Day one was ORL DAL SNA VGT. Next day was 7:42 of block.

Avantair.

I've been flying my arse off. 6 legs yesterday and that's a first. Day one was ORL DAL SNA VGT. Next day was 7:42 of block.

Avantair.

Does your experience speaks for the entire company? or where they just bitting you up on that tour?

We do a lot of Sentient work as well as some other smaller broker's and it has been a very, very, slow summer and early fall (the dispatcher says we are down at least 25%). We are based out of PBI flying Hawker 800's and a GIII, and usually our 'season' kicks off around late Nov. That will be the point at which we will truly know how bad things really are. At least Jet A prices are falling though....

Latest resources

Back