Recent Flexjet QOL

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Boxer

Allright, now that 85 of us got plunked, what is life on the line like? Are you guys flying your asses off or is it like it was before? No offense, but ya'll better be flyin' your tails off while I'm sitting at home wondering what in the hell I'm going to do. I do miss all of ya'll though big-time....

Keep your head up! Everybody before you has gone thru this!

Look at this as a chance to spread your wings and enjoy. Life goes on!

It's steady with less standby. On the busy days they are chartering. Position legs seem to be longer since there are more planes without crews. It appears they cut a little too deep. We all hope to see you guys back sooner than later. When this happened in 2002 there were lots of bitter people leaving in large quantity and many of the furloughed people didn't want to come back. They all ended up missing out on a huge wave shortly after. Hang in there and it will pay off in the end.

A huge wave shortly there after. I dont think so. The hiring didnt really start until 05-06. The people were ticked because Flejet was already short handed and they still furloughed, out of senority. It forced 7/3 for a little while. They only hired for people leaving. When I left Flexjet had about 485 pilots. How many did they have before the furlough? Around the same.

Keep your head up! Everybody before you has gone thru this!

Look at this as a chance to spread your wings and enjoy. Life goes on!

Yes, wondering how long you can keep paying bills is so enjoyable!

I'd love to use this time to go back to school. Or travel the world. Or even leave my apartment really. There's just one $mall problem. :rolleyes:

Yes, wondering how long you can keep paying bills is so enjoyable!

I'd love to use this time to go back to school. Or travel the world. Or even leave my apartment really. There's just one $mall problem. :rolleyes:

Go to the sperm bank. $50 per donation. When I was laid off a few years back, the extra $10,000 I made really helped out.

Go to the sperm bank. $50 per donation. When I was laid off a few years back, the extra $10,000 I made really helped out.

What is your cure for blisters? LMFAO

Latest resources

Back