• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Recent Cathay interview invite

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I have had my resume in for about 6 months. I have about 2100TT with about 1800 121 time in a couple of props and a bit of jet time. Do you think I can get a call with my current time? Thanks

For a Second Officer position, perhaps. Some new joiner S/O's (cruise pilots) I have flown with recently have had 737 or 320 command time time though. Long shot, but give it a try.

I don't know if BJ is a member of the AOA (the AOA membership is being kept in the loop) so here's the latest:

Negotiations between the AOA (Aircrew Officers' Association) and CX management are ongoing and working towards pay rises across the board and extension of retirement age - CX pax fleet currently retires at 55, HKCAD (Civil Aviation Department) mandates 65.

When should the talks be concluded? Don't know.

Thanks for the replies fellas. Just jumped ship after 8 years of C-17 AD, now turned reservist. Crossing my fingers for a call in the future.

Thought I'd revive this thread.

Anyone who originally posted here have any news or info that is current? Some were going for second interviews etc. Competitive times now, etc.?

Would love to hear from everyone in the know. Thanks!

Thought I'd revive this thread.

Anyone who originally posted here have any news or info that is current? Some were going for second interviews etc. Competitive times now, etc.?

Would love to hear from everyone in the know. Thanks!

I received an invite for 747 freighter F/O interview back in November. Could not make it.

Currently flying the MD11(fo). Have 8000 ttl. 2000 ttl wide body International.

Last edited:
Any one else get invited to an interview yesterday, only to have the interview canceled 12 hours later?

Latest resources

Back