Recalls in May for CoEx/Express Jet??

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Who?

Flying toilet, of course I have no idea what you are talking about. See ya around.

Recalls

I am currently on furlough from XJET and according to the flight ops voicemail as of 5/11, they haven't yet seen the recovery they've been expecting. So they don't see any recalls coming very soon. But they promise they'll let us know as soon as they have more info. yea right!

I see now that CAL is beginning to junior man and perhaps cancel flights due to lack of staffing. Maybe things will start moving in a positive direction, but I'm not holding my breath.

I've been flying with a flow back all month, and he said that cal has not told them anything about recalls. Some of his friends at cal were saying that they had to cancel a few flights because lack of crew coverage though. I keep hearing the rumor that they will all be called back by the end of the summer. I would imagine that they would start recalling the furloughs after they train all of the ATR people on the jet. They are running 1-2 classes of ATR pilots being trained on the jet. Management says the ATR's will be gone at the end of Jan 2003, but a maintenance guy told me March of 2003. Who knows.............I don't think they even know! We did get our 150th RJ the other day.

Hopefully the flow backs will go back soon and you guys can come back as well! Hang in there!
:cool:

Latest resources

Back