• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

recall???

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I still want ML out of office. He has taken our union in a direction that I think is bad. I think every single one of the eboard members should be taken out of office and a clean slate started. Unfortunately that is not the option at this time. Lets get ML out, re elect 4 new eboard members (who hopefully are not best friends with the remaining folks) and start rebuilding OUR union...

You guys... The angry birds t-shirt was a joke. You guys have been had. Time to get stressed about something else.

You guys... The angry birds t-shirt was a joke. You guys have been had. Time to get stressed about something else.

Maybe if you were furloughed, hoping for something that resembles a career again, you wouldn't think it was funny.. I prefer that info passed along to us isn't a joke! I also prefer that dealings with the company weren't looked upon as a joke either.

Your statement just further puts into concrete evidence that it's time for a change at the top. Like it or not, Union Presidency isn't a direct line into NJA management. Also, Union Presidency doesn't mean that you should be making the decisions for the company. Let them attempt to do their jobs, if it doesn't work (like it is looking) then fine. But don't be unprofessional about it.

I don't think the Goose really thought he could lay his golden egg so soon and with such a smile on his face.

Shame Shame on the sheep and their followers to cause such a golden goose delight.

My only goal now is to steal that golden egg and eat the sucker for breakfast.

Maybe if you were furloughed, hoping for something that resembles a career again, you wouldn't think it was funny.. I prefer that info passed along to us isn't a joke! I also prefer that dealings with the company weren't looked upon as a joke either.

Your statement just further puts into concrete evidence that it's time for a change at the top. Like it or not, Union Presidency isn't a direct line into NJA management. Also, Union Presidency doesn't mean that you should be making the decisions for the company. Let them attempt to do their jobs, if it doesn't work (like it is looking) then fine. But don't be unprofessional about it.

Then blame the people who were foolish enough to think that was going to happen and passed it on to you. Place your blame in the right place. Not Luthi for wearing the shirt, but the folks who made a big deal out of it. Not NJASAP for you being furloughed, but the company for lack of foresight.

Then blame the people who were foolish enough to think that was going to happen and passed it on to you. Place your blame in the right place. Not Luthi for wearing the shirt, but the folks who made a big deal out of it. Not NJASAP for you being furloughed, but the company for lack of foresight.

It would be ridiculuous for anyone to blame NJASAP for the furlough. For any Union Eboard member to waste even 1 second of time thinking of a "joke" to play, whether they actually were going to do it or not, is absurd..

Even making the shirt or coming up with some stupid bird t-shirt idea shows exactly where Luthi and Co. mind is at.......

The messenger is not to blame for passing it along. Whoever came up with the idea in the first place is the one at fault.

It would be ridiculuous for anyone to blame NJASAP for the furlough. For any Union Eboard member to waste even 1 second of time thinking of a "joke" to play, whether they actually were going to do it or not, is absurd..

Even making the shirt or coming up with some stupid bird t-shirt idea shows exactly where Luthi and Co. mind is at.......

The messenger is not to blame for passing it along. Whoever came up with the idea in the first place is the one at fault.

Again, you're over-reacting over something completely insignificant in the grand scheme of things.

Again, you're over-reacting over something completely insignificant in the grand scheme of things.

Quite the contrary... I have not given it 1 more second of thought than necessary to post here. But don't agree with your diminishing the antics(or possible antics) of the people in charge of NJASAP. Or coming here telling anyone with concerns that it is all a joke and to relax. Especially when you are not sitting on the sidelines hoping for a positive outcome.

If it comes to fruition that Mark et all have been a primary contributor to the current state of the Employee-Employer relationship it will be truly dissapointing. Especially the way Mark has talked down to those who may be next in line for furlough. Dismissing their concerns because "soon it will not matter for them".

Dude. May I call you dude? It was a t-shirt that he was wearing in the union office that someone else took and published. Another person made a joke about wearing it at recurrent and it exploded into this.

Actually I think the fact that we haven't voted on a single thing, the lack of communication for a long time, the 1.2 million dollar union building (for 8 people?), multiple contract violations where the union more or less sat idle, and now the "we will picket oma" in the 411.. Team Luthi has been doing what they want, not the membership. I think a lot of pilots are tired of it.. But.. It doesn't matter what you or I want, we will see shortly.. There is nothing you can say to change my mind and I yours.. We will have to agree to disagree..

Latest resources

Back