Recall of USAPA President Mike Cleary

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Cowboy75

It looks like there may be a recall in the works. Copy of the draft that is being circulated.

Under Section 8, F, of USAPA's Constitution and By-laws, it states as an Objective of USAPA : "disseminate information in any responsible manner to enhance the professional status of the membership and to ensure a fully informed membership."

As provided for in the USAPA Constitution and By-laws, under Article III, Section 9, A, 1, as a member in good standing, I am requesting of you as my Domicile Representative, to petition the BPR for a vote to recall President Mike Cleary for violations of Article VI Section A.2 and A.5. I believe President Mike Cleary ordered Secretary Treasurer Rob Streble and EVP Gary Hummel not to responsibly disseminate information to the membership during the PHX Domicile meeting on Aug 31st, 2010, which is therefore a clear violation of Article VI, Section A.2 and A.5.

Should it be found during your inquiry, that President Mike Cleary was not the Officer who ordered the above individuals to violate Section 8, F, in regards to the PHX membership, then as outlined in Article VI, Section C, 1, I am bringing charges against the Committee Member or Officer, Randy Mowry, who did order the above individuals to violate Section 8, F, in regards to the PHX membership. I believe only President Mike Cleary or Vice President Randy Mowry could have effectively ordered the Secretary Treasurer and EVP to vacate the premises without allowing them to responsibly disseminate information to our PHX domicile membership, however I will defer to the language of "Committee Member" as noted.

With all due respect, please shut up! We are tired of your attacks on your union. We get it: you hate USAPA, you hate the idea the east is in control and you hate the fact the 9th turned your legal crusade into a smoking hole and paved the way for a date of hire integration. Sour grapes?

With all due respect, please shut up! We are tired of your attacks on your union. We get it: you hate USAPA, you hate the idea the east is in control and you hate the fact the 9th turned your legal crusade into a smoking hole and paved the way for a date of hire integration. Sour grapes?

:bawling::bawling:

This is a great idea, just another example of USAPA changing the rules when they are afraid the west will get more evidence to use in the DFR II. This will be great fun to watch.

JJ,

We get it, you are circling the wagons because you know that the end is near. I'm just watching the events unfold and passing along info that Usapians don't want anyone to hear. I report, you decide.

If you think that the 9th settled this, you have been getting bad legal advice from your union's attorney.

I, for one, do not want Cleary recalled.

Clearly has been trying to screw the west pilots but he is incompetent and impotent.

His replacement would likely also be interested in screwing over west pilots but may actually be capable.

Leave Cleary alone.

I, for one, do not want Cleary recalled.

Clearly has been trying to screw the west pilots but he is incompetent and impotent.

His replacement would likely also be interested in screwing over west pilots but may actually be capable.

Leave Cleary alone.

I agree with your post for the most part. Just gives him a little more to worry about and that is OK with me.

Leave Cleary alone? It gets lonelier for him every day on the island he created for himself.

No offence, but I am fairly certain that Airways management is aware that their pilots are not unified.

No offense taken,.... its just material for the press and investors that the company doesn't have to fabricate!

Good Luck!

Latest resources

Back