• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Recall of USAPA President Mike Cleary

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Now that crap is both funny and well reasoned! Two thumbs up, sir!

Cowboy, I can't send you a PM, so: Keep on keepin' on. I wish you success. Without resolution (I hate that werd now, thanks to the FI libtard with that pseudonym) to the Nic award, there will be nothing positive for any of the three kinds of US Airways pile its. (West/East/FNG)

Tweaker, thanks for your support and to those who support us through Leonidas LLC.

Cheers! :beer:

"If one of us has a problem we ALL have a problem!"

ALPA-- RIP

They created this seniority mess with their integration process which ended with their arbitration process... Now the westies want it cramed down our throats sooo bad and it is backfiring. Seperate ops 4ever. All the attrition and growth is east, all the stagnation is west!

Is an Eastie still talking about ALPA? To be fair, I guess after the USAPA experiment is over they'll still be talking about that debacle for years to come as well.

In training we pilots try to learn from others' mistakes but like teenagers some can't and just have to learn the hard way.

"If one of us has a problem we ALL have a problem!"

ALPA-- RIP

They created this seniority mess with their integration process which ended with their arbitration process... Now the westies want it cramed down our throats sooo bad and it is backfiring. Seperate ops 4ever. All the attrition and growth is east, all the stagnation is west!

It seems you have a problem with the process of binding arbitration. ALPA did not create arbitration. If the list came back strict DOH, you'd be the biggest ALPA cheerleader and Nic would be your hero.

As far as stagnation in concerned, Am West was hiring up to the date of the acquisition. Us Air had around 1800 furloughs. Furloughs came back Am West pilots either were furloughed or downgraded or endure career stagnation. A complete reversal of career expections.

Sounds like a windfall to me.

St. Nic;2051677 ALPA-- RIP [/QUOTE said:
I just checked a poll concerning the recall. West pilot support of a recall vote is over 75%.

DOH--DOA

Latest resources

Back