• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Recall of USAPA President Mike Cleary

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
The Cleary recall is another temper tantrum by the iPod listening, flip flop punks out west. THis thing is going nowhere and they no it, just like their stupid lawsuit that was SHOT DOWN big time at the 9th. The east pilots are completely unified and thats what bothers the lower paid pilots out west (LOA93 expiration, just waiting for the announcement). East is in control, is leading the way and setting the standard.

The Cleary recall is another temper tantrum by the iPod listening, flip flop punks out west. THis thing is going nowhere and they no it, just like their stupid lawsuit that was SHOT DOWN big time at the 9th. The east pilots are completely unified and thats what bothers the lower paid pilots out west (LOA93 expiration, just waiting for the announcement). East is in control, is leading the way and setting the standard.

Translation below:

I'm trying to steal jobs from West pilots after the acquisition of us air. They are not letting us steal their jobs so I am throwing a tantrum.

Nic, you could have had a contract a long time ago like the big boys and girls at DL/NWA. It's your own fault you took your balls and went home.
You are in the sandbox all by yourself and it is support from pilots like Jim who have funded Leonidas LLC.

You are on an island, pinhead.

I would gladly pay an ALPA assessment so help the west pilots if asked.

Thanks for the support, Jim. It is people like our friend, Nic that give US Airways a black eye. When you see a Cactus Pilot badge backer, it is a pilot who has donated up to $3000 or more to protect our careers against their union. Pilots recognize this and have made comments. I'll provide a very direct examlple from one of our pilots:

Was on the van to the airport in SMF yesterday. A Southwest crew was on the van also, the SW F/O looks at me and says: "Cactus Pilot, you know you don't need to wear those, we can all tell the difference." Then walking throught the metal detector at the airport there was this exchange: TSA Guy: "Cactus Pilot", Me: "Yup", TSA: "East Pilots suck man!"

I'm not going to put all East pilots in that category but it does "suck" that they refuse to recognize binding arbitration. We are also going to take the keys away from people like Cleary and his supporter, Nic.

Was on the van to the airport in SMF yesterday. A Southwest crew was on the van also, the SW F/O looks at me and says: "Cactus Pilot, you know you don't need to wear those, we can all tell the difference." Then walking throught the metal detector at the airport there was this exchange: TSA Guy: "Cactus Pilot", Me: "Yup", TSA: "East Pilots suck man!"

I'm not going to put all East pilots in that category but it does "suck" that they refuse to recognize binding arbitration. We are also going to take the keys away from people like Cleary and his supporter, Nic.[/QUOTE]

YAWNN........You are obsessed man.
Better keep that blood pressure in check...If you happen to loose your medical????

I'm not going to put all East pilots in that category but it does "suck" that they refuse to recognize binding arbitration. We are also going to take the keys away from people like Cleary and his supporter, Nic.

UPS pilots also can tell the difference too. and Thanks guys for many J/s
.....:laugh::laugh::laugh:

"Without a merger, US Airways would liquidate and there would be no jobs." Doug Parker, 2005

Better keep that blood pressure in check...If you happen to loose your medical????

The B-atch is back. USAPIAN most likely disguised as a United pilot. Unmasked when you had no idea who Stuke is.

Here's a dedication for you showing my affection. Hugs and kisses sweetie. :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jIDv9WAtpzQ

Revised Petition:

Rob Streble, or acting USAPA Secretary-Treasurer,
USAPA National USAPA Officer, President Mike Cleary -Recall Petition
·This recall is being conducted pursuant to the USAPA Constitution and Bylaws, Article IV Section 9 which states :
“Twenty-five percent (25%) of the active membership in good standing (not including apprentice or executive members) may petition the Secretary-Treasurer and cause a recall ballot be taken on any National Officer. The petition shall include the name of the office holder, the office held, the signature and printed name of each person signing the petition and the date of signature. All such petitions must bear a signature date no earlier than one hundred and twenty (120) days prior to submission to the Secretary-Treasurer. If a majority of the votes cast byeligible members voting on a recall ballot vote for recall, that National Officer shall be recalled and removed from office.”

I am petitioning for the immediate recall of National USAPA Officer, President Mike Cleary.
·USAPA Constitution and Bylaws Article II, Section 6 (A) (4): guarantees the right of any member to initiate amendments to the Constitution and initiate the Recall of Officers.
·Your rights to sign or circulate this Recall Petition are protected and the union can take no action against you.
·By signing this petition you are giving your consent and support to initiate a recall ballot against National USAPA Officer, President Mike Cleary.
I attest by my signature below that I am a member in good standing of USAPA and domiciled in Phoenix Arizona. I understand that fraudulently submitting this petition, (if I am not a Phoenix domiciled pilot), is a chargeable offense under the USAPA constitution.
Signature_________________________________________________________
Printed Name_____________________________________________________
Date:___________________________________________________
USAPA Member Number:____________________________________________
US Airways Payroll Number:___________________________________________
US Airways ID Number (from front of ID card): ____________________________________
For Membership Verification: Please Print legibly! Your signature is not valid without a date. We ask that you complete all the information on this form.
Contact information: Phone and / or email address in case your petition signature is contested.
………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………
Thank you for supporting the democratic process.
Return this Petition by US Mail to:
Honest Representation
P.O. Box 78955
Charlotte, NC 28271

Better keep that blood pressure in check...If you happen to loose your medical????[/QUOTE]

It's LOSE! Not LOOSE you DMF!

Latest resources

Back