• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Recall at NETJETS??.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
They had better find a way. I think attrition is about to put NJA back on the stepping stone footing.

And it's the attitude they have towards pilots that will make this come true faster than anything else. When you go to recurrent, you get the impression that they think the place would run a helluva lot better if they could get rid of the pilots and their contract and just keep Sales, Owner Service and IT.

And it's the attitude they have towards pilots that will make this come true faster than anything else. When you go to recurrent, you get the impression that they think the place would run a helluva lot better if they could get rid of the pilots and their contract and just keep Sales, Owner Service and IT.

Maybe Ole Harry Potter is going to team up with Amazon and start delivering our passengers via drones. Think of the savings!

They had better find a way. I think attrition is about to put NJA back on the stepping stone footing.

Which is exactly what they want. This mentality is no different than a regional when "you've stayed past your welcome with more than 3 years seniority".

Yeah, WTF is the deal with the number of analysts? I think the ratio of staff people to worker bees is excessive. I'd like to see it benchmarked to any companies even close in size and scope. Let alone fractionals.

What about the rumor that returning furloughees will get placed directly into the right seat of the CL350 as that aircraft fleet ramps up - true or false?

Doesn't sound fair to me if true given all the more senior FOs waiting on the Encore, Beechjet or Phenom for some more leg room...

What about the rumor that returning furloughees will get placed directly into the right seat of the CL350 as that aircraft fleet ramps up - true or false?

Doesn't sound fair to me if true given all the more senior FOs waiting on the Encore, Beechjet or Phenom for some more leg room...

False. Going into the Excel and Encore.

If life's not fair, I would not count on Netjets either...

Latest resources

Back