• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Recall at AWAC

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
J and E has decided not to participate on the Air Willy Forum anymore. His buddy, who he stabs in the back, SK always defends him. I am tired of his bs and corruption. He is showing guilt by not responding to any questions from anyone. I have a right to know why he took ALPA days after his mother's funeral and made a vacation of it. And his sneaky underhanded recall attempt that still got botched up like the rest of his work.
If he has nothing to hide and alledgedly makes himself so available, why does he continue to duck phone calls and questions.
I don't care if I post this here or on SK's Air Willy Forum. It is my right to let everyone know what a crooked dishonest person we have.

J and E has decided not to participate on the Air Willy Forum anymore. His buddy, who he stabs in the back, SK always defends him. I am tired of his bs and corruption. He is showing guilt by not responding to any questions from anyone. I have a right to know why he took ALPA days after his mother's funeral and made a vacation of it. And his sneaky underhanded recall attempt that still got botched up like the rest of his work.
If he has nothing to hide and alledgedly makes himself so available, why does he continue to duck phone calls and questions.
I don't care if I post this here or on SK's Air Willy Forum. It is my right to let everyone know what a crooked dishonest person we have.
Yes you do. But if he is a shady as you claim, then you won't get a truthful answer.
People put themselves up for election for a couple of reasons.
1. They've tried to get jobs in management and were turned down.
2. They're tired of flying the line and want more days off.
3. They've come to realize that the contract that they negotiated sucks, and they hate flying under it's conditions.
4. They want to double dip with their airlines pay and ALPA's pay.

Do you really think these guys have YOUR best interest in mind? Most ALPA reps are in bed with management and are doing "whats best for the future of the airline", not your QOL. How many ALPA guys have we known to leave the Union to go work for the airline management? Hell, UAL just had two reps cross over into the G.O. building. ALPA National had one guy leave for a management job with UAL.
For the most part these guys are snakes, wanna-be politicians. Don't trust them and never turn your back to them.

He is unfit to become management as well. He hung two pilots out to dry when he was supposed to represent them on disciplinary matters. I want to know about his taking ALPA days and his activities on those days, he hides his schedule on FLICA so nobody can see what he is doing. Iwould hate to see him in mgt. He would really make the lives of the pilots miserable.

This is one of the reasons ALPA doesn't do well..... infighting... management loves recall.... it cavatates(sp) a pilot groups effectiveness.....

But we are all professionals here right?

But we are all professionals here right?
That is the most over used and abused term in this industry, "We're all professionals!"
Half the guys couldn't even tell you what it means to begin with. Second, it's just another thing that the company wants you to believe, that you are one. But they have no interest in treating you like one. ALPA even swings from the "professional" tree.
Sitting around telling us we're all professionals all day long isn't going to change a damn thing. People who don't act like it now, won't act like one after a recurrent ground school meeting with a management leader, or after reading one of Praters cheerleader letters in the latest monthy ALPA Comic book.

You are right...you do have a right to post it on FI. BUT, it's unprofessional, immature, and not the appropriate place (neither is the air willy forum to be honest). And unless you have facts and proof of the things you speak of, nobody cares. If you have the proof, rather than just accusations, forward them to the appropriate person or persons and I am certain they will be dealt with. Either way, bitching, crying, and pointing the finger on FI only makes you look foolish, not him. You aren't in high school; you are now a member of a professional organization and things are "supposed" to be handled that way.

That is the most over used and abused term in this industry, "We're all professionals!"
Half the guys couldn't even tell you what it means to begin with. Second, it's just another thing that the company wants you to believe, that you are one. But they have no interest in treating you like one. ALPA even swings from the "professional" tree.
Sitting around telling us we're all professionals all day long isn't going to change a damn thing. People who don't act like it now, won't act like one after a recurrent ground school meeting with a management leader, or after reading one of Praters cheerleader letters in the latest monthy ALPA Comic book.

Professional.....
1 a : of, relating to, or characteristic of a profession b : engaged in one of the learned professions c (1) : characterized by or conforming to the technical or ethical standards of a profession (2) : exhibiting a courteous, conscientious, and generally businesslike manner in the workplace

I think you are a professional and that most, but unfortunately not all, airline guys and gals are. We absolutely have the choads that have no problem being unprofessional, but conforming to technical standards is almost a given, and I've never flown with anyone - military or civilian - that didn't generally conduct themselves in a businesslike manner. You should believe you are a professional regardless of what the company tells you - it's your responsibility to yourself.

I have all the proof I need, but SK kisses his fanny and won't hear of it.

If you are so certain of this, then post it on the airwilly forum where we can all see your actual name, as you have already outed him. Keep this in house, if there are true accusations then make them with the appropriate people or at the very least post this $hit in a forum inclusive to only AWAC pilots. If SK is not hearing your grievance, then take it up a notch and bring it to another council or directly to our MEC chairmen. There are the proper outlets to air a grievance, and to blast someone on a public non inclusive forum where you have yet to provide proof of anything that you have said is not only inappropriate but slanderous. Bring this discussion to the airwilly forum or take it down the proper channels, but get it the f#uck off of flightinfo.

Latest resources

Back