• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Recall at AWAC

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
You idiots go post all of this crap---which in the end amounted to nothing. Got an E-mail, our MEC chariman will remain in his position. No changes.

Nice job morons.

Back at ya!
FU2

Actually it DIDN'T 'amount to nothing'...There was a vote, was there not?

Last edited:
You idiots go post all of this crap---which in the end amounted to nothing. Got an E-mail, our MEC chariman will remain in his position. No changes.

Nice job morons.

While I have the utmost respect for the MEC members who used to be my colleagues and don't mean to insinuate any kind of "conspiracy"...don't you think the outcome might have been a little different had this issue remained "below the radar" and not blown up into a 9+ page thread on the AWF causing MEC members to get inundated with calls & emails asking what the heck was going on?

It did not have to go to a vote. We were able to work out all differences. Nobody wanted a recall and we found a viable solution.
OK, enough of this shull bit!
I am out of here.

Hey J & E what is this I hear about you holding a secret meeting behind the rest of the AWAC pilots backs, and abusing your ALPA FO days off pay

This is really an intelligent way to air greivances guys, not to mention making our pilot group look like a giant bunch of immature a-holes. If you have a problem with J and E, take it directly to him through the proper channels, don't air out laundry for the whole world to see.
Incidently, I happen to think J and E is doing an incredible job, has never ducked a question from me or went to run and hide from anything, just the opposite, he has made himself available to me, and many others at every oppurtunity.
I guess some have forgotten that this is a volunteer position that is obviously a thankless one too meant to serve a bunch of ingrates.

Hey J & E what is this I hear about you holding a secret meeting behind the rest of the AWAC pilots backs, and abusing your ALPA FO days off pay

Ask to see his FPL. When his mother died, he took a bunch of ALPA days and made a vacation of it. Also on ALPA days, I was informed he was posting photos and videos on Facebook. Do you really need a REP like that?

Ask to see his FPL. When his mother died, he took a bunch of ALPA days and made a vacation of it. Also on ALPA days, I was informed he was posting photos and videos on Facebook. Do you really need a REP like that?

Are you gonna post your beef with JB on the AWF, or just continue to anonymously slander him here on Flightinfo?

This is really an intelligent way to air greivances guys, not to mention making our pilot group look like a giant bunch of immature a-holes. If you have a problem with J and E, take it directly to him through the proper channels, don't air out laundry for the whole world to see.
Incidently, I happen to think J and E is doing an incredible job, has never ducked a question from me or went to run and hide from anything, just the opposite, he has made himself available to me, and many others at every oppurtunity.
I guess some have forgotten that this is a volunteer position that is obviously a thankless one too meant to serve a bunch of ingrates.
That's not the case, we know you're a solid pilot group. One is just frustrated with the bs handed down from the ALPO ranks and decided to take it outside of your own little forum.
Every pilot group has the same problem.
Yes, most of the time it's called ALPA!

Latest resources

Back