• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

really stupid question

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
so ok, chief pilot or director of flight ops????

it wont affect my pay

For your resume though. The chief pilot's boss id the directorof flight ops. Besides, you will be taking care of other things too, not just the flying.

Junior Executive Vice-president ICO Jepps Updates - Lord and Master of All That I Survey

That pretty much sums it up.

Minhommad

I was always partial to the title "Commodore," especially since you are managing a fleet.

Seriously, Aviation Manager is what I would suggest.

some_dude said:
I was always partial to the title "Commodore," especially since you are managing a fleet.

Seriously, Aviation Manager is what I would suggest.

Aviation Manager is for someone whodoesn't even fly, or maybe has a private. Like a guy who started working the rampand now manages the ramp.Nothing wrong with that but just doesn't fit the description.

how about the commander in chief of atmospheric travel...? seriously probably dir. of flops is the best i guesss. Just a big title for a pilot who cleans planes too

CAVOK69 said:
i was hired to manage/fly 2 different jets... only guy here. my company wants to know what my title should be.
Do i say Pilot, Chief pilot, director of flight ops ... or ultimate bitch???

Weren't you the guy who just a couple of weeks ago was a low time copilot on a Lear? Now you're a department manager with two jets? That seems odd.

Ace

im not that low time.. well, high enough for the planes im flying

Latest resources

Back