• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

RE; Whatever Happened to My "FBI Profile of B19" Post? Revisted AGAIN

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
O2b, that's why I put B19 on my ignore list. When one gets tired of dealing with bird sh*t all over the patio, they stop feeding the pigeons.

you spit out a lot more crap than he does and there are probably more that have you on ignore than him, so i wouldn't be too proud of bragging about the ignore list. people don't want to read your utter nonsense either

Actually, many do. Some here even PM me to discuss things further, and NJ pilots frequently tell my husband that they enjoy reading my posts. Now we've got that out of the way....

I wasn't "bragging"...:rolleyes: I am promoting the option we all have to use the ignore function selectively so that a friendly atmosphere (free of insults, hint hint) can be maintained for the enjoyment of all--readers and posters. Accordingly, I realize that not all of my posts will appeal to every board member so when I am singled out, I encourage the complainer/critic to add me to their ignore list. Bug, consider this your invitation...;)

I support the ideal of neighborly camaraderie and generally abide by the dictum: If you can't say something nice, don't say anything. I made an exception for this thread because I agree that there appears to be an unwarranted tolerance for B19's infractions. Likewise, I normally consider it bad form to advertise one's ignore list (my own is very short, btw) but B19's history of personal attacks and penchant for spreading false information about good people (usually NJASAP volunteers) merits an exception to the rule.

Thread hijack alert. Back to the original question, brought up in three, yes three threads, two of which have disappeared. Hey MODS! Why did you get rid of Dooker's FBI profile thread, yet let B19 insult people at will? Please respond.

Wacoflyr

I also have a few questions for the moderators. When you remove a post does it automatically erase it completely--even from the poster's history file? Or is that a separate, additional decision/action? I had missed the thread and wanted to see for myself what alleged attack Dooker had made that caused his thread to be removed. It didn't show up on the search. Why deny members an opportunity to learn from a situation?

Did any of the moderators post a warning on the thread, as we have seen you do in the past? If not, why not? Could it be that you, yourselves, saw no harm in what Dooker posted until B19 complained? Speaking of...did he actually complain, or is that just a rumor? NJW

This is totally rediculous and a waste of time. Look at the thread title does that not say enough. I am not a fan of b19 but enough. There are many people who are either going to be forced to accept significantly less pay or no pay in the near future. This is a good diversion but come on. NJW we all have far bigger worries than this. I know your husband isnt in the bottom third but lets worry about the workers in our field who are going to be homeless (sorry for the brutal truth). This is just utter nonsense. Our focus in the industry needs to be on building it up not in this. B19 is crazy anti union those on the crazy pro union side are just as annoying. lets leave it at that and focus on what is going on in our industry.

Haz, I don't like to see people treated unfairly and it is possible to post on more than one topic at a time, you know. I have already offered my sympathies to furloughed pilots in the industry, commented on the economic situation, and have been encouraging NJ employees to participate in the Preventative Measures package every chance I get without becoming annoying. (We've months to go so no promises..:p)

My husband doesn't have to be in the bottom third for us to worry about NJ pilots ending up on the street. I assure you that the issue has been a focus for my entire family for months now. My husband got home from CMH Thursday night and is going back on Sunday; amazingly the kids have grumbled very little. I guess they're used to it. More likely it's because they know their dad is trying to help save jobs.

So let's talk about the JPMC and what impact it may have on the industry if it is successful... or any other related topic. You choose, Haz.

Haz, I don't like to see people treated unfairly and it is possible to post on more than one topic at a time, you know. I have already offered my sympathies to furloughed pilots in the industry, commented on the economic situation, and have been encouraging NJ employees to participate in the Preventative Measures package every chance I get without becoming annoying. (We've months to go so no promises..:p)

My husband doesn't have to be in the bottom third for us to worry about NJ pilots ending up on the street. I assure you that the issue has been a focus for my entire family for months now. My husband got home from CMH Thursday night and is going back on Sunday; amazingly the kids have grumbled very little. I guess they're used to it. More likely it's because they know their dad is trying to help save jobs.

So let's talk about the JPMC and what impact it may have on the industry if it is successful... or any other related topic. You choose, Haz.

NJW, you always speak from both sides of your mouth.

When the union gave your husband options at American Airlines, you bailed out and went to NJ.

Simple fact is that he was hired to fly airplanes and produce revenue for the company. He really doens't fly as much as he was hired to, does he?

Instead, he is not flying and creating revenue. He is busy "saving" jobs that the union forced on the company because the CBA work rules require more pilots per airplane than industry standard or any other frac in the industry. To me, having your husband not flying airplanes is a terrible waste of talent.

Your sympathies to those union pilots faced with losing thier jobs is akin to kicking somebody in the shins then apologizing because you hurt them.

This is totally rediculous and a waste of time. Look at the thread title does that not say enough. I am not a fan of b19 but enough. There are many people who are either going to be forced to accept significantly less pay or no pay in the near future. This is a good diversion but come on. NJW we all have far bigger worries than this. I know your husband isnt in the bottom third but lets worry about the workers in our field who are going to be homeless (sorry for the brutal truth). This is just utter nonsense. Our focus in the industry needs to be on building it up not in this. B19 is crazy anti union those on the crazy pro union side are just as annoying. lets leave it at that and focus on what is going on in our industry.

Hazmat, my anti union rants are to an extreme for a reason, that is to get a point across which these beginners don’t seem to understand. If unions were reasonable it would be a different story, but they are not, and as much as everybody wants to point at what NJ is doing, NJ is picking up a very expensive tab, not the union.

Not once have I ever stated that a pilot shouldn’t be paid well or for what they are worth. There are fracs out there that are non-union with good work ethics and pilots that don’t suffer turmoil. What I have consistently stated is that unions hamper the ability of a company to execute a sound business plan, then destrroy the ability to change with the market to be successful. There is nothing so evident to that statement as what is happening right now at NJ. They can’t adjust quickly and it will get much worse before it’s over.

I have stated (and predicted) with accuracy that FLOPS would not secure their contract and there would be plenty of turmoil within the ranks as a result of the attempted unionization of the company. I’ve also stated that 1108 asked for too much in the beginning and failed due to the greed and attempt to match the “industry leading” contract secured by the union with NJ. When NJASAP split away from 1108, it took away bargaining power with 1108 and has made it tougher on everybody there.

All those statements are true.

I also stated that when the economy stumbled, (as it always cycled back and did), that NJ was going to take massive cuts. The union boys are proud of the “interaction” of the union and company, but the fact is the industry was hurt deeply by the massive industry “leading contract” and set standards the other fracs couldn’t match, thus creating turmoil within the industry. It is an uneven balance that needs to be corrected, and that won't happen until the contract is reopened and balanced to match the current economy.

I stated that when the cuts happened at NJ they would be huge, and while all the numbers are not in yet, it’s going to be huge. If the contract wasn’t so huge in requiring a higher than industry standard crews per plane ratio, and if the overall expense wasn’t so high, then there wouldn’t have been so many pilots on the payroll that reductions had to take place. I’ve been saying all along that the contract will be re-opened and brought back to reality, while that hasn’t happened yet, there are a whole bunch of pilots that are going to be out of work-regardless of the method of reduction- and it has been bad for the industry.

These folks can’t handle the truth hazmat and I don’t expect anybody to like what I say, but there is a reality in aviation that you can’t hide from and unless you are in management you never know that it’s happening and how difficult is it to make ends meet during tough times.

Oh, and you misspelled "civilian".

Latest resources

Back