• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

RE; Whatever Happened to My "FBI Profile of B19" Post? Revisted AGAIN

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Probably because this is an Aviation forum, not a place for teenages to call each other gay or stupid - like the level of what some have been doing to B19 Flyer. Those threads aren't relevant, so they're removed. If you guys just debate your opinions on aviation unions with him and not attack personally, then your thread may stay. This is why things are moderated.

Try re-reading the posting rules.

Listen to the B19 c o c k s u c k e r/apologist! B19 has used ad hominems in plenty of his posts.

Get a spine!

whoa dude.

Listen to the B19 c o c k s u c k e r/apologist! B19 has used ad hominems in plenty of his posts.

Get a spine!

Get a spine? Really?
Perhaps you didn't read my post. Rather you just responded with your sock-cucker, fother-mucker comments simply because its me.
Please read again, for I am only answering why these non-relevant threads have been removed.
The closed mindedness here is amazing...

Skanza, I understand the desire to rise above vulgar language, but give me a break. B19 has called me an a$$, which I think you can translate, and many others here much worse. You are defending one of the major sources of low speech on this forum. His hysterical rants have lowered the anti-union, pro-union debate to a level that is incomprehensible. I mean, do you really want us to believe that he is somehow speaking on a higher level? Just how naive are you?

Wacoflyr

Get a spine? Really?
Perhaps you didn't read my post. Rather you just responded with your sock-cucker, fother-mucker comments simply because its me.
Please read again, for I am only answering why these non-relevant threads have been removed.

Looks like B19/Skanza forgot which one of his aliases he was posting under.:laugh: As a union-busting functionary, you sure will get your pee-pee slapped for that one sport. I think the wheels are starting to come off the bus in "union avoidance" land.

I am going to answer the question, and it is simply liability. Believe it or not we are held responsible for what could be considered slander of a member as the mods/admins of the site. I have said it before, and I am sure I will say it again, it is okay to attack ideas and philosophy's, but it is not okay to attack the member. I am not saying that this in enforced with every thread, mostly because we do not read every thread as there are simply too many, but when we do find something that we believe could put the site in jeopardy from a legal standpoint it is removed. The MODs here are volunteers, and we attempt to serve the community well. Each one of us approaches things a little differently and have a varied background in aviation and in life, thus what one mod does does not always go along with the same mindset another mod may use. However, there is a rules list created by the Admin that we use as a guide. The best way to bring something to our attention is to report a post with a non attacking explanation of what is going on. Thanks for your feedback, and being part of our community. Fly safe.

Last edited:
Okay, that explains why Dooker's thread was removed, thanks alot. It does not explain why B19's many personal attacks are tolerated, but maybe there are just too many to police.

Wacoflyr

Looks like B19/Skanza forgot which one of his aliases he was posting under.:laugh: As a union-busting functionary, you sure will get your pee-pee slapped for that one sport. I think the wheels are starting to come off the bus in "union avoidance" land.

Busted!

Get a spine? Really?

oops! Looks like skanza and B19 are the same.
IMO any shred of validity in your posts is gone.
Shame on you.

I say again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by B19 Flyer
There are fracs out there that are non-union with good work ethics and pilots that don’t suffer turmoil.

Who???

Well, CitationShares, for one.

I'll be sure and talk to my furloughed friends from CS and make sure they understand that what they're feeling isn't turmoil. :rolleyes:

Latest resources

Back