Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

waka

Emasculating the Right
Mods, there are some legitimate questions about double standards going on with B19 and personal attacks. Why is it that threads about this keep getting locked or deleted? Is B19 a buddy to one or more of the mods?

At least have the courtesy to PM the thread starter with a reason.

Undoubtedly, this will be deleted too.

I agree that a board member who starts a thread that gets deleted should receive an explanation--beforehand would be best, I think. Then the poster could have a chance to discuss the situation and fix the post if need be. In all fairness, at the very least an explanation is due, especially in matters requiring a judgment call. It seems harsh to delete an entire post and/or thread when usually all that it takes to be compliant are minor adjustments. :confused:

Interesting theory, but surely not possible? ;) I think he would have kicked out all Union supporters long ago if he owned the board. Think about it...doesn't a dictatorship style (ie. here are management's rules; take it or leave it.) match his posts more than a democratic forum which invites discussion?

Disclaimer: The above speculation is based on past observation. I (like others) no longer read B19's posts. If his boring anti-union monologues (expressed rudely ad nauseam) have changed, I trust you guys to inform me of that fact.

Interesting theory, but surely not possible? ;) I think he would have kicked out all Union supporters long ago if he owned the board. Think about it...doesn't a dictatorship style (ie. here are management's rules; take it or leave it.) match his posts more than a democratic forum which invites discussion?

Disclaimer: The above speculation is based on past observation. I (like others) no longer read B19's posts. If his boring anti-union monologues (expressed rudely ad nauseam) have changed, I trust you guys to inform me of that fact.

Maybe....maybe not.

B19 is the kind of person who gets a perverted joy out of fighting. Without the union supports, he would not have a fight.

O2b, that's why I put B19 on my ignore list. When one gets tired of dealing with bird sh*t all over the patio, they stop feeding the pigeons.

So I've noticed...:p I still observe the pigeon roast from a distance. I just choose not to mess up my boots anymore wading through the sh*tty FUD. I'm more interested in discussing what other NJ pilots/families think about the Preventive Measures package.

Mods, there are some legitimate questions about double standards going on with B19 and personal attacks. Why is it that threads about this keep getting locked or deleted? Is B19 a buddy to one or more of the mods?
Most likely! Remember the apology thread to him?

At least have the courtesy to PM the thread starter with a reason.

Undoubtedly, this will be deleted too.

Now where would be the fun in that? Then the mods wouldn't be able to "flex their muscle" on the internet!

Midge
waiting for this to be deleted too.

Latest resources

Back