Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Did I mention sad?

Last edited:
Glass...will all your FAA violations and aircraft mishaps while at Avantair.....I wouldn't be casting too many stones.

In case you are not getting the message from the guy that works hard in his field, likes his job and has an experience level much greater than your own, let me pick up his stone and cast it at you again :

BeenThereSpunIt doesn't have a basic understanding of much. This whole thread is nothing more than BTSI's FEEBLE attempt to point out that if Flops gets a contract then Avantair will some how be a lesser company and not worthy of being in existance. This would somehow justify his voluntary departure from Avantair. (Personal Note: Thank God He Left)

continuing... At first I was mad at BTSI for trying to trash his former employer. Now I just pity the guy. Reading his posts it is obvious that he is not too smart, has a hugely inflated ego and mostly just wants attention. Again, sad.

Sorry Glass, I had to ad lib a little bit. BTW, BTSI is so f'n predictable. :laugh:

I still dont understand why a guy with a ground instructor job would want to spend so much time on Flight Info trying to stir the pot within an industry that he never fit into. Does he miss it? Is he lonely? or does he just have too much time on his hands and chair flying only takes up so much time in a day. :rolleyes:

Did mention sad?

come to think of it glass, you did mention SAD!!! What a sad little man. Let's all take a moment of silence to wish the sad little man a better life... far away from fractional.

and now, :uzi:Let the thread jack continue...:smash:

I never met the guy, but now I'm surprised he lasted a year. Can you believe we hired this clown?

Last edited:
Unfortunately, all of our employers have hired one or two. Some might say I'm one of them...:D

Glass, Hangarrat,

I don't feel bad for BeenThereWhinedAboutIt at all. He posts on here for the sole purpose of badmouthing us. That speaks volumes about his character, or lack thereof. We're much better off without him. I truly wish him well - too bad he can't do the same for us.

Latest resources

Back