• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Ranking The Fractionals

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
If the pilots at Flops ratify this POS TA, we deserve to be ranked the lowest. Hell, we already deserve it, but I was hoping the TA might change it... boy was I wrong. The eboard represent and work for us, and I say we should all stand up for what we deserve and let them know it. If you think you deserve more, show it with your vote.

Heck, it would give the IBT more leverage in the next round of negotiations to have a strong "NO" vote on this POS.

If the pilots at Flops ratify this POS TA, we deserve to be ranked the lowest. Hell, we already deserve it, but I was hoping the TA might change it... boy was I wrong. The eboard represent and work for us, and I say we should all stand up for what we deserve and let them know it. If you think you deserve more, show it with your vote.

Heck, it would give the IBT more leverage in the next round of negotiations to have a strong "NO" vote on this POS.

Don't think there will be a "next round of negotiations".

My opinion of course

Don't think there will be a "next round of negotiations".

My opinion of course

What do you think they'll do, continue to operate a company with even lower moral than it is now? They won't be able to sell much of the more profitable fractional or jet pass that way, and would become an overgrown charter operator.. and we all know how profitable that would be. Besides, "fanatical attention to detail" would probably get a whole new meaning.

I don't understand why these unionized guys are too afraid to strike. That is their "ultimate" power over negotiations. 1 week of picket lines as VEEEEERY effective in this inductry.

I don't understand why these unionized guys are too afraid to strike. That is their "ultimate" power over negotiations. 1 week of picket lines as VEEEEERY effective in this inductry.

I don't understand that by now anyone reading these boards would not have a basic understanding of the RLA. Enough to know no one can strike in this industry until relased for self help by the NMB. Do you think for a minute NJA or Options pilots would have been strung along for so many years?

I don't understand that by now anyone reading these boards would not have a basic understanding of the RLA. Enough to know no one can strike in this industry until relased for self help by the NMB. Do you think for a minute NJA or Options pilots would have been strung along for so many years?

The answer is simple, if not any less infuriating; Ignorance has become a new family value!

BeenThereSpunIt doesn't have a basic understanding of much. This whole thread is nothing more than BTSI's attempt to point out that if Flops gets a contract then Avantair will be the only "bottom feeders" left and that would somehow justify his voluntary departure from Avantair.

At first I was mad at BTSI for trying to trash his former employer. I used to stand up to the bully and defend Avantair against his constant attacks. Now I just pity the guy. Reading his posts it is obvious that he is not too smart, has a hugely inflated ego and mostly just wants attention. Again, sad.

I work for myself, so I don't have to worry about all this crap. I'm just hopeful you guys take a HUGE step forward and seperate yourself from the Basement Dwellers. Good Luck!

With that said, why are you always trying to get in the middle of "all this crap"?

No need to respond, we all know the answer.

Latest resources

Back