Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Ramped by 2 airport cops and 2 sheriffs. . .Accused me of a Felony!!!! No Kidding

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
satpak77 said:

satpak, you magnificent bastard...the third degree felony was a state charge after all. Which would explain the county mounties being involved.

Thanks chief! :beer:

(6)(a) A violation of this section [329.10 Aircraft registration.]
shall be deemed a felony of the third degree, punishable as provided in s. 775.082, s. 775.083, or s. 775.084.

FN FAL said:
satpak, you magnificent bastard...the third degree felony was a state charge after all. Which would explain the county mounties being involved.

like you said earlier, IT IS on the internet or at the library....

I think the "lesson" from this thread is that the states have their own set of aviation laws enacted, while not used much in the real-world, they ARE on the books, and we pilots should be aware of them.

later

satpak77 said:
like you said earlier, IT IS on the internet or at the library....

I think the "lesson" from this thread is that the states have their own set of aviation laws enacted, while not used much in the real-world, they ARE on the books, and we pilots should be aware of them.

later
...and, since a lot of cops aren't pilots, it's probably a good idea to know your rights as well.

FN FAL said:

ummm didn't we know this from the beginning?

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back