Ram Air Freight Pay Scale Increase

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Big Dog

The rate is now $90/day for new hires, $115 after your first year.

Plus 1.5 times day rate for extra flying.

Plus $1000 for passing your initial checkride.

Plus $1000 6 months after your first twin checkride.

Plus $1000 1 year after your initial checkride.

It's all good... PM me for more information.

When I finish towing banners in Sept. I'll have around 900tt with all 135 mins except the night. Need 300 more to get over the total time hump and then comes the hard part. Getting on with Ram but having the Concord domicile. I figure that since it's a new base and all I should have some measure of luck. I hope! My wife is starting a business in Charlotte this spring. Regarding the starting pay raise and bonuses, that is great news! Sounds like Ram's growing pains are tapering off and the acquisition of Package Express has been a success. Look for me this winter. BTW, any chance Ram will take folks on at 1100 tt like FLX does?

Just keep building your time, RAMEX is way to go!

Keep building your time, Ramex is way to go! Just keep your head up and dreams high and you will do fine! Ramex 2000

As always, all applicants must have the all the times listed in 14 CFR 135.243(c) to be qualified to apply.

Where do I sign, I can pass a checkride for a thousand bucks. I have a couple buddies that may want to sign up too. I don't feel like going to RDU, please send the check airman down to JQF. Sign me up for the 6 months twin check too please.

For anyone thinking of going:

Ram is an excellent company to work for. Maintenance is top notch. Good schedules for the most part. If I could do it over again, I would have stayed there instead of leaving for a regional job.

Latest resources

Back