• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Raise for NJA FO's

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
What about Diesels raise with the racoon thing around his neck hauling em fisherman in the luxurious tri-islander?

Oh i got the raise? You didn't get it out west? Hmm must be for us east coast guys.

I understand the pessimistic attitudes. I believe my source is correct. I will know by the end of the year whether I should eat crow or accept your first born as you bow to me at my shrine as a fountain of knowledge and all that is good...

You don't need to wait to the end of the year. Its been answered straight forward on our messageboard.

Of course if you want to play rainmaker, we could speculate all day long.

Oh i got the raise? You didn't get it out west? Hmm must be for us east coast guys.

You don't need to wait to the end of the year. Its been answered straight forward on our messageboard.

Of course if you want to play rainmaker, we could speculate all day long.

Aw, Diesel, your just, mean headed.

Hey don't you live in that hippy state now? Its making you soft.

From what I head while on the road that the raise is only for people based in LAX. If you choose CMH they are going to cut your pay by 3%. Its something to the order of "locality pay"

In other news RTS was spotted in OMA shaking hands with the pilots and introducing himself... "Hi, I'm Richard Santulli." I got a chuckle outta that, because I think everyone at NJA knows what he looks like!

Are you serious? If the only item put to a vote was a $10k raise for the FOs, you would vote "no" and deny them the raise because it didn't address HBAs? BTW, HBAs for all does not need a vote - it's already in the contract, the company can change it at their whim.

I like to live in reality. But to humor you, I would vote for a raise. No strings.

dead dead dead.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back