• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Raise for NJA FO's

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
BTW, I am a NO vote. That is unless there is HBA for all and we loose nothing. Seriously.
Are you serious? If the only item put to a vote was a $10k raise for the FOs, you would vote "no" and deny them the raise because it didn't address HBAs? BTW, HBAs for all does not need a vote - it's already in the contract, the company can change it at their whim.

Just looking at the pay scales, though - if the FOs get a $10k raise across the board, on the reserve schedule some will be making almost as much as Class 1, 2, and 3 captains. And if it also applies to the bypass pay scale, that may remove any incentive for many remaining bypassed FOs to upgrade. Could result in faster upgrades for some.

Hey Diesel, are you directly involved in any of these negotiations that both the union and the company have confirmed are going on? I mean have you actually been present in the last few months during these negotiations?

A simple yes or no will do.

no more than any other line pilot out there... so no Never said I have.

I understand the pessimistic attitudes. I believe my source is correct. I will know by the end of the year whether I should eat crow or accept your first born as you bow to me at my shrine as a fountain of knowledge and all that is good...

This question has been posed and answered clearly and completely by the supreme leader of our local.

There is no need to proceed further.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back