Raise for NJA FO's

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Done deal huh? You know DV is not on the MEC anymore right???:eek:

It maybe a done deal when the ballots are counted.

Trust me. Diesel and Fozzy are VERY attuned to the process.

As am I.

There is nothing regarding this rumored pay increase circulating around the proper channels.

It is a farce.

Whether any of this true or not, I know that if you ask almost any FO hired last year they will tell you they want HBA and a raise in the next contract. A fairly substantial raise if you want any of them to stick around for 5+ years while they wait for upgrade. The first contract was good, but it has no provisions addressing a slower upgrade process.

Whether any of this true or not, I know that if you ask almost any FO hired last year they will tell you they want HBA and a raise in the next contract. A fairly substantial raise if you want any of them to stick around for 5+ years while they wait for upgrade. The first contract was good, but it has no provisions addressing a slower upgrade process.

Wanting a raise is much different than GETTING a raise.

BTW... I am for both.

I heard the FOs will be offered a $10k raise but will have to sign a training contract and be domiciled in Tupelo. And we are getting hats.

I FINALLY FINISHED MY APP AND NOW I HAVE TO MOVE TO TUPELO!

...oh well I've always like the hats....when other people were wearing them.

I heard the FOs will be offered a $10k raise but will have to sign a training contract and be domiciled in Tupelo. And we are getting hats.

Mmmm. That contradicts what I heard. I understood it would be a 15K raise, with a training contract but flying Twin Otters (ofcourse all decked out with moose skin seats) in Labrador and points North. And there will be some lucky guys flying one tri-islander too. Supposedly this is the new Netjets North division.

I think that Diesel would fit rather well into the tri-islander. And rather than wearing the white scarf you can wear a racoon tail around your neck.

Last edited:
Heck i've allready got the racoon hat.

If we can only keep our pilots from rolling the otters. :)

I understand the process. I also understand the history.

If it ain't written it doesn't exist.

Hey Diesel, are you directly involved in any of these negotiations that both the union and the company have confirmed are going on? I mean have you actually been present in the last few months during these negotiations?

A simple yes or no will do.

Latest resources

Back