• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Raise for NJA FO's

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
gotta think though they just got more applications from one thread on this board than all year.

Because hey an FO raise it right around the corner. HAAAAHAAAA

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

seriously haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

another way to keep pilots coming in the door.

Do you really think the company can just change the contract at their whim?

Think about this they could open up HBA's tomorrow but they think a pay raise will keep pilots coming here even though the hba's are costing them money.

Unreal the stuff people will believe.

dude, do you really know whats going on at NJA? do you know what an LOA is? have you seen how many LOA's we have since the contract was signed?

I don't think you understand the union process very well

I understand the process. I also understand the history.

If it ain't written it doesn't exist.

Last edited:
I heard the FOs will be offered a $10k raise but will have to sign a training contract and be domiciled in Tupelo. And we are getting hats.

So we can save fuel, while scheduling still sneaks stuff out the back door?

I'm not saying its possible but I don't believe a thing from the company till 1108 and the company sign off on the same piece of paper. Not from some guy that was in training with a friend of a friend.

I heard the company wants to offer HBA's to everyone but the union won't let them.

dude, do you really know whats going on at NJA? do you know what an LOA is? have you seen how many LOA's we have since the contract was signed?

I don't think you understand the union process very well

Funny, I was wondering the the same about you. This is not an LOA issue. It will go to a vote.

BTW, I am a NO vote. That is unless there is HBA for all and we loose nothing. Seriously.

I think the source was very accurate. He is negotiating on a daily basis on behalf of 1108. He said it was a done deal. I am keeping my fingers crossed.

Latest resources

Back