Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

RAH Representation Election - Write in "RPC"!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
After careful consideration, I have decided this is either a joke or what WH does in his spare time. Neither is funny, or even remotely entertaining.

Thank you for pointing out a rather significant difference between Frontier and RAH.

Frontier doesn't "fly any trips for airlines". Frontier only flies trips for Frontier.

The language that you cut and pasted, and bolded again for unnecessary emphasis, only applies for a fee-for-departure airline...

By your reasoning above, should the RAH group strike, F9 should keep flying their Airbus schedules? Would you then be OK with a Airbus flying over a route RAH struck?

I think you too may have managed to point out a very significant difference between the two groups. I really hope I misunderstood you, because there is a very, very naughty "S" word for people who would do that.

Last edited:
By your reasoning above, should the RAH group strike, F9 should keep flying their Airbus schedules? Would you then be OK with a Airbus flying over a route RAH struck?

I think you too may have managed to point out a very significant difference between the two groups. I really hope I misunderstood you, because there is a very, very naughty "S" word for people who would do that.

Get over yourself, you are the typical RAH 2%er who is so hung up on yourself you come across like a complete ass. Let me help you out in my best "Timmy" voice - you ply por a wegional on other air wines wrouts. Better?

Just give it a little more time and F9 will no longer be apart of this "family." Your wet dream will be ending soon and you will then be able to go back to yanking gear on that mighty 170 for Delta.......express.

The funny thing is you know that RAH pilots would come in with their 190's to do all f9's routes given the chance. Then they would try to extend the fence indefinatly.

The funny thing is you know that RAH pilots would come in with their 190's to do all f9's routes given the chance. Then they would try to extend the fence indefinatly.

Yeah, the RAH pilots make all the management decisions at RAH...pshhh...

If RAH group go on strike then The FFD carriers should go on strike as well(Delta, U.S. Airways, United)? Wake up Axel your living in your own dream world. Be careful how you use that "S" word!

Get over yourself, you are the typical RAH 2%er who is so hung up on yourself you come across like a complete ass. Let me help you out in my best "Timmy" voice - you ply por a wegional on other air wines wrouts. Better?

Just give it a little more time and F9 will no longer be apart of this "family." Your wet dream will be ending soon and you will then be able to go back to yanking gear on that mighty 170 for Delta.......express.

Couple of things:

I am not RAH. I was, but I'm not. When I was, my indifference to who flew what was wider than the sea. People like you seem to care much more about which people don't fly the Airbus than people at RAH care who do.

Wet dream? To commute from the East Coast to DEN for long trips rather than drive 10 minutes to work and be home almost every night, all just so I could have sex with your airplane? Hardly.

You got awfully mad. The "S" word is certainly incendiary but even so, you got pretty shrill. With the invocation of that word, some anger is expected, but I find it disturbing that rather than address what I wrote you instead attempted (unsuccessfully, I might add) to insult me with tired cliche rhetoric.

Having left the slow-motion train wreck that now exists at that happy house, I feel as if a great weight has been lifted from my shoulders. Enjoy your Airbus while it lasts. Enjoy your station above the RJ scum while it lasts, keep the RJ scum out of the Airbusses until the last one is sold and above all else, keep up the fight.

Technically, since we're just a contract feeder and don't "own" the flying we're doing, there is absolutely no reason for any mainline pilot group to honor our strike when it gets to that point. It would be a perfect opportunity to take it back. I'm not trying to be a total Debbie Downer, just pointing out the reality that no one really gives a ******************** about the labor issues at a POS regional except those employed here. Hell, I'd be surprised if more than 20% of our pilot group even bothers voting.

If a Airbus replaced a Embraer on any or all routes, that is just management exercising their prerogative. Likewise if a 170/190 replaced a Airbus route. As bitter a pill as it can sometimes be to swallow, it is management's job to best allocate their equipment. And as bitter a pill as it seems to be, the Airbusses and the Embraers all belong to the same management.

If on the other hand, F9 struck, no animal painted Embraer would move.

For you, bolo, it is not inconceivable in that event that ALL the RAH Embraers would be parked. The contract language is unambiguous that while the groups are still separate management can't shift assets to cover struck work. Even if they tried, the RAH group (despite what some on these boards may shout) would honor the line.

Should RAH strike, it would not be expected for all the legacies to conduct a general strike of all their flying. It would be expected that all the legacies and all the other FFD carriers attached to them would honor the specific routes RAH published as struck work.

Since (never at heart, but still on paper) F9 and RAH are the same company, if either went on strike, the other should cease operations also.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back