Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

RAH Representation Election - Write in "RPC"!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Ultimately, we all (RAH) need to move forward, be civil and do our jobs. If it gets too bad I'll take my chances at the majors when the hiring ramps up.

PLEASE, who doesn't know that by now? However, the 51% would be nice for us and likely will happen.

Good luck to everyone at F9....I only hope that if they do give concessions away (and history proves they will) that the other "key stakeholders" will follow through...the company will get the money it needs to continue....it gets new Airbus orders...everyone gets away from the bs that is going on with Republic and SLI....and things get back to the way things were before all this ruckus started.
Unfortunately.....all I see is BB trying to sell a bunk bag of wack to a pilot group who is blinded by the light of his crazy scheme. He has pulled off some good stuff in the past but I just do not see this restructuring plan going through and becoming reality. I think a stakeholder is gonna bail on it but its not gonna be FAPA and the Frontier pilot group. The NEO carrot has been dangled and a short timeline has been established for the vote. Both classic moves.
I hope im wrong and we shall see sooner than later. Im sick of seeing the Frontier pilot group getting kicked in the teeth and getting up and taking more. Can say I dont blame you for taking one last kick. Good luck!

Good luck to everyone at F9....I only hope that if they do give concessions away (and history proves they will) that the other "key stakeholders" will follow through...the company will get the money it needs to continue....it gets new Airbus orders...everyone gets away from the bs that is going on with Republic and SLI....and things get back to the way things were before all this ruckus started.
Unfortunately.....all I see is BB trying to sell a bunk bag of wack to a pilot group who is blinded by the light of his crazy scheme. He has pulled off some good stuff in the past but I just do not see this restructuring plan going through and becoming reality. I think a stakeholder is gonna bail on it but its not gonna be FAPA and the Frontier pilot group. The NEO carrot has been dangled and a short timeline has been established for the vote. Both classic moves.
I hope im wrong and we shall see sooner than later. Im sick of seeing the Frontier pilot group getting kicked in the teeth and getting up and taking more. Can say I dont blame you for taking one last kick. Good luck!

I've been through this crap with Comair back in the day. I hope you're wrong, but I know you've got some very valid points. I wasn't able to attend our big meeting today with BB. Time will tell...I'm hoping for the best and I'm willing to move on when the time is right.

I believe that time might be now.

Okay....Okay....OKAY!!!!!!!!!!!! I admit it! I am jerking everyones chain.....just a little........kinda funny to see how people can get all worked up on a stupid Message Board.....Just a little schwag for the chick who told another F9 Captain "...I am gonna look real GOOD in your seat..." BTW, you were welcome for the ride.....

Okay....Okay....OKAY!!!!!!!!!!!! I admit it! I am jerking everyones chain.....just a little........kinda funny to see how people can get all worked up on a stupid Message Board.....Just a little schwag for the chick who told another F9 Captain "...I am gonna look real GOOD in your seat..." BTW, you were welcome for the ride.....

Who's worked up? If you're gonna dish it out, ya got be able to take it as well.

FAPA is sleeping with the devil if the rumors are true that you are going to take concessions. And negotiating rates for our planes? I don't care if they sell you off. I had no interest in your seat I just felt that after 11 years I didn't feel that I deserved to be stapled to the bottom of a failing companies list.

You negotiate rates for the 190s. But when the time comes, and mark my words it will come. We will stand strong and there's nonway in he'll that we would negotiate airbus rates

Before you FAPA guys go and give away the farm, you might want to know the facts about how they have already found 60 of the $100MM in "concessions" by fixing your inefficient flight plans and cost indexing. Did they not tell you that bit of information? You guys are friends, right? Just call him on the bat phone at the basketball court and ask.

You can bend over and give them the other 40 - or you can make them earn it themselves. However you decide to sell your soul is up to you, just thought you might want the facts...

IBT.

FAPA is sleeping with the devil if the rumors are true that you are going to take concessions. And negotiating rates for our planes? I don't care if they sell you off. I had no interest in your seat I just felt that after 11 years I didn't feel that I deserved to be stapled to the bottom of a failing companies list.

You negotiate rates for the 190s. But when the time comes, and mark my words it will come. We will stand strong and there's nonway in he'll that we would negotiate airbus rates
FAPA did not negotiate rates for the 190.

He is more than likely going to move the 190's to the f9 certificate on the day before the election ends.

Yet another reason to vote RPC.

Who is going to win that arbitration? The 357 or FAPA?

We have an incredible success rate in grievance arbitration.

Go read our CBA regarding new aircraft types. He can move them without an agreement on pay rates.

Vote RPC and we will fight the transfer together. Vote 357 and you will fight that battle alone, with your $300k war chest.

Latest resources

Back