• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

RAH in section 6

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
ToiletDuck's not the same guy that trashed SDF on the private RAH forum is he? A buddy told me about that...

I've never been on the RAH forum so no. I understand there will always be ALPA chest thumpers. If my statement "At least we aren't ALPA" pissed off some people than sorry. But don't act like RAH is going to fold because of teamsters. Horizon and RAH are both Teamsters and both top notch places to work.

TD: Welcome to RAH. We're glad you're here. We worked hard to get a contract with one-list and some good features, but the shoe-string management here and the truck-large holes in this contract are NOT industry-standard. Ask some of your buddies at XJET, Eagle, Comair about the hotels they stay at, their crew-rooms, and how long it takes them to get issues resolved with the company. Then get back to us about how great RAH is. I'm thrilled you're glad to be here, and we have a great pilot group, but the company has a long way to go to be upper-tire in the crappy regional world.

Of course I'm not nieve. We all know talking about the best regional is like talking about which STD you'd like to catch more. They all have long ways to go and may never get there. But I've had buds that have worked at all the big ones and outside of the XJT guys the rest want to come here.

Reading over in the Flight dispatcher section. RAH dispatchers are in negotiations as well. It doesn't sound to great for them.

I'm curious how they are going to deal with two sets of negotiations, not just one. Or if it would even matter.
Don't forget the Fleet Service Agents are still at the table.

Right now, it matters not what or whether the best contract in the history of mankind is produced.

Until the union devises a way to effectively enforce a contract, the company will continue to break it.

Latest resources

Back